Lemonier

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll hate it if Lemonier leaves, but I've kind of gotten that vibe. I know ST and the rest of the Mods predicted him to come to Auburn, but I just haven't seen enough evidence to buy into it. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

:wareagle::we::wareagle::we:

Please no more % about recruits.  ST is good at his job, but his cred went out the window with ML.  Just report facts...not hard to do. :cool:  I want VALID AU data, not some college kid's rumors based on whom he/she knows that works in the AD - YES, I know...should not surprise anyone.

Please no more % about recruits.  ST is good at his job, but his cred went out the window with ML.  Just report facts...not hard to do. :cool:  I want VALID AU data, not some college kid's rumors based on whom he/she knows that works in the AD - YES, I know...should not surprise anyone.

Someone please ban this guy.

ST's cred did not go out the window. First of all, he was not 100% on ML to AU. Second of all, he posted that he would be attending USCe at approx. 930 am.

For what it's worth, Mark Murphy on ITAT posted that the rumors of Lemonier calling the coaches and saying he was going to FSU were false.(According to his sources anyway) He seems to feel we have a slight edge due to the fact Lemoniers mom prefers Auburn.

ST's "cred went out the window"???  You have got to be kidding.  I'm sure you can find another board where there's lots more credibility (note sarcasm). Don't go away mad, just go away.  WDE!!!

Didn't you read ST's earlier post that ML was going to USCe?  Go back to the bama boards at al.com.

:beatmullet:

Don't be ignorant, ST's info was spot on, when the leak happened that Latt was USCe bound, ST promptly posted it. which happened to be the morning of. Impressive when the kid only made up his mind the night before.

Also this is recruiting...Untill the papers are signed and faxed nothing is VALID AU DATA, as you put it. So until you can do better, keep your trap shut and enjoy the ride, it's full of up and downs and victory's and losses.

For what it's worth, Mark Murphy on ITAT posted that the rumors of Lemonier calling the coaches and saying he was going to FSU were false.(According to his sources anyway) He seems to feel we have a slight edge due to the fact Lemoniers mom prefers Auburn.

I sure hope he is right. I feel he is 100% Nole, but im hoping like hell he put on that AU cap! WDE! BTW, this is my 200th post!

I can't believe somebody said ST lost his credibility because of ML.  First credibility is not about being right or wrong on one prediction. It is about the body of your work.  Second even though ST had a high percentage on ML coming here. He always mentioned the young man as the type of person who did things to help others and not only to take care of himself. I personally believe he would have prefferred to come to Auburn but he did not want to let his state and hometown down.  

That is a sign of a caring thoughtful man. Who would have been a credit to Auburn.   He made his decison,. I wish him luck.

ST has been right so often that even if he does not get anymore right I stll believe in ST when it comes to the incredibly complex task of trying to decide what a 17 or 18 year old kid will do his track record speaks for itself.

Thank you ST.   :believe:    :aufb:     :we:  

I posted this on TD earlier, but I'll say this:

From talking to the people I know close to the program, Lemonier is going to FSU.  He likes the relationship that he's built with Jimbo and now that the situation is set on what's going on there, he's gonna go there.  If there was still uncertainty about Bobby, I would like our chances more.

That said, We'll still more than likely land BJ tomorrow, keep Coleman, and probably pull one or two surprises (I still believe Vic Beasley will be one of them)

Not exactly a secret, since he puts his name on his work. But you have no cause to be angry with him. I appreciate his input. Seems to work very hard to find out good info. I believe the coaches thought Lattimore was ours. You, sir, have a rotten attitude.

Hey Squirt,

I think your issue is you think ST is giving his "opinion".  His 80% on ML was based on info he received from his sources, not his just his opinion. His source said they felt good about ML so he relayed that info to us.  When ML notified the coaches around 11 or so today that he was going to USCe, he got that info from his sources and he gave it to us.   I have only been on here for two weeks or so but have followed AU recruting for about 45 years. He seems to do a very good job at what he does.  No one, not even you, is ever 100% right. Enjoy the ride and stop expecting perfection, you will live a longer and happier life.

Dude...please shut up. You should take it as a privilege and a honor to be on this website. I hate to admit it but some AU fans are as bad as turds. ST is still 100% credible. Look there's you a %. DA!!! Someone needs to start a poll to get this moron flushed just like a turd.

Archived