Just had to turn off sKerry

CCTAU

he's bringing up every mistruth ever said about Bush. And he's attacking Cheney. Cheney did not say sKerry was unfit. Zell said that. The president did not say sKerry was unfit, Zell said that. But now sKerry is saying the president is unfit. The man has lost his mind. I just hope the media calls him on it this time. He even brought up that Cheney got Haliburton the job in Iraq. Yes I believe Cheney had something to do with it....back in 1996 when president Clinton signed a contract with them.

This guy has lost it.

President Bush had a great speach and said nothing about sKerry's service. sKerry keeps bringing it all up. I think the more he brings it up, the more people will hear about him being a "war criminal."

He keeps talking about how Bush's plan from 4 years ago did not work.....

Hmmm. Could it have something to do with a little thing called an attack on our country.

I've said it before, I'll say it again. I see the guys lips moving, BUT HE SAYS NOTHING!

Desperation, pure and simple. See, their plan unraveled. What they thought they'd do was allow their surrogates in the 527s do all the dirty work bashing Bush while they did a 180 degree about-face and put on the "Happy Convention 2004". It gave them less than desireable results.

The Republicans didn't get cute about it, they just laid the wood to them for 4 straight days and the Kerry campaign just about pissed themselves they are so mad. So now they'll throw anything they can against the wall to see what sticks.

He's bringing up every mistruth ever said about Bush. That's all he has. He wont talk about his record because he cant. And he's attacking Cheney. Cheney did not say sKerry was unfit. Zell said that. The president did not say sKerry was unfit, Zell said that. It's all he has... But now sKerry is saying the president is unfit. The man has lost his mind. I just hope the media calls him on it this time. Right... He even brought up that Cheney got Haliburton the job in Iraq. Yes I believe Cheney had something to do with it....back in 1996 when president Clinton signed a contract with them. GE owns Halliburton and KB&R. They are really one of maybe two companies in the world in the "nation rebuilding business."

This guy has lost it. :yes:

President Bush had a great speach and said nothing about sKerry's service. sKerry keeps bringing it all up. I think the more he brings it up, the more people will hear about him being a "war criminal." :yes:

He keeps talking about how Bush's plan from 4 years ago did not work.....

Hmmm. Could it have something to do with a little thing called an attack on our country. :yes:

I've said it before, I'll say it again. I see the guys lips moving, BUT HE SAYS NOTHING!

:clap::clap: :clap:

What you are still not hearing is Kerry on his record. You might never hear him on it.

What you are still not hearing is Kerry on his record. You might never hear him on it.

this is one of the most fascinating and telling events of this campaign...that someone can spend 20 years in the senate, win their party's nomination, and never even mention what he did in the senate.

yet, when the other guy starts talking about it, it's 'mean/dirty politics'.

don't 'we the people' deserve to know what this guy is about, as evidenced by his voting? isn't he proud of his voting and his work over the past 20 years? wouldn't it be his most qualifying trait -- his senatorial efforts for 2 decades?

yet, he chooses to run as a vietnam vet -- clearly NOT a strongpoint of his, given the mess he's in right now.

Desperation...pure and simple desperation.

Gotta' love it ! ! !

"Smear and Fear" is what I think they call it. :D

Kerry is a "feared." And he thinks he will get "smeared" in the campaign over it.

QUOTE (clantontiger @ Sep 3 2004, 07:33 AM)

"Smear and Fear" is what I think they call it. 

Kerry is a "feared." And he thinks he will get "smeared" in the campaign over it.

What I find funny is Kerry is doing the exact same thing that he accused GWB of. Funny very funny.

Archived