Barbee has new agent.

Tiger Growlin

Interesting if true. All I know is that Lebron James leaving the Cavs turned into a public relations nightmare. Not sure how much his agent played a part in that though.

Interesting if true. All I know is that Lebron James leaving the Cavs turned into a public relations nightmare. Not sure how much his agent played a part in that though.

I don`t think his agent played as big a role in Lebron jumping ship as has happened in some cases. Lebron and his playmates orchestrated this behind the scenes between themselves and the Heat. I think Rose`s role was in just getting the language straight and all the little stuff in the right places. I could be wrong but that was the impression I got from it all. Sort of like "follow me man, we`re going on a ride".

I can't link it but it was reported on Al.com earlier today.

Barbee sounded pretty emphatic that this was the case. Not sure what prompted it all but may turn out to be his best move yet. Other that becoming an Auburn Tiger that is.

I can't link it but it was reported on Al.com earlier today.

Barbee sounded pretty emphatic that this was the case. Not sure what prompted it all but may turn out to be his best move yet. Other that becoming an Auburn Tiger that is.

The article made it sound like he really wanted this to be told. I'm know he and Wes are reported to be very good friends. Don't know what sparked this. He knows what's in his best interests though.

Archived