Corndogs

Bottomfeeder

Even the Corndogs love them some Cam Newton.

"ESPNs top 5 QBs of all time:

1) Cam Newton

2) Cam Newton

3) Cam Newton

4) Cam Newton

5) Cam Newton

...and Cameron Newton is closing in."

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/MessageTopic.asp?p=22218457&Pg=10

Yes, they also have LSUFreak the guy who makes the gifs.   He is great!!!!!!!!!!!

Always been a big fan of the Freak. Good stuff indeed.

Cam Newton doesn't throw interceptions, he simply gives the ball to the other team for a while because hs is thirsty and needs some water.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guys, we've got to man-up.  There are some very good posts on that thread!!

Can we merge that and our "Stiff Arm" thread ?  :laugh:  Say what you want, but a corndog can be good every now and then. Great stuff.

Sorry Alabama.  We are now back to the fact that the winner of the AU/LSU game generally wins the west, thus making Alabama an afterthought.  I much prefer LSU fans to Tide fans.  They were at the sportsbar last night where I was saying "we are still going to beat Auburn" and "Auburn is a one man team".  I wished Nick Fairly could have heard that.  My reply "Our one man beat LSU which is more than your 85 skilled athletes could do".  WDE!

Yes, they also have LSUFreak the guy who makes the gifs.   He is great!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm mad at lsufreek. He made a photoshop thingy showing Cam with a bag of money inside a church. It's on the Texas statue thread in the college football forum.

He's funny, but that went too far, IMHO.

I'm mad at lsufreek. He made a photoshop thingy showing Cam with a bag of money inside a church. It's on the Texas statue thread in the college football forum.

He's funny, but that went too far, IMHO.

I saw that Friday.  It's funny IMO.

Archived