AU Defeates APB

Tiger Growlin

The basketball team moved to 3-4 on the season with the 76-72 win over Arkansas Pine Bluff, who are winless on the season. Allen Payne led the team in scoring with 16 points. Chubb had 14 and Langford had 13. Only a couple hundred fans showed up  :banghead:.

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2010/12/auburn_survives_to_beat_arkans.html

Hey fans, I know we don't expect much from the team this year but we need to come out and support the team. If we truly have the best fans in the nation, we need to show this. Don't just show up when bama, Arkansas and Kentucky comes to town. We need to be there regardless of who we are playing. The team needs us every game. If you are able to attend the games, please do so.  For those who live and die by recruiting, having recruits sit in a empty arena is not a good look. When you can hear the conversation of those sitting on the other side of the court, its not a good look. Please support our team and not be fairweather fans and only show up when they start winning.

The basketball team moved to 3-4 on the season with the 76-72 win over Arkansas Pine Bluff, who are winless on the season. Allen Payne led the team in scoring with 16 points. Chubb had 14 and Langford had 13. Only a couple hundred fans showed up  :banghead:.

Hey fans, I know we don't expect much from the team this year but we need to come out and support the team. If we truly have the best fans in the nation, we need to show this. Don't just show up when bama, Arkansas and Kentucky comes to town. We need to be there regardless of who we are playing. The team needs us every game. If you are able to attend the games, please do so.  For those who live and die by recruiting, having recruits sit in a empty arena is not a good look. When you can hear the conversation of those sitting on the other side of the court, its not a good look. Please support our team and not be fairweather fans and only show up when they start winning.

we play kentucky in lexington this year butwe do play florida in Auburn and they will only have recruits at sec games when more people will be ther

we play kentucky in lexington this year butwe do play florida in Auburn

I just meant that in our history during losing seasons, fans only show up for those type of games. We need to be there no matter what.

I was there. Glad the game got exciting at the end. I saw the game as a nice break from studying. Also, still not sure we got the ball in fast enough on that last inbound, but I'll take it. War Eagle!

Archived