Welcome Cyrus Kouandjio

Tiger Growlin

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I getting names confused again?

I thought Cyrus had decided to delay until after NSD.  Feb 16th or something?

BUG C may not sign with us,but to say he is just playing us,meaning he has no interest in AU, is nuts.

He has interest,he flew all the way fro Maryland to visit on the last weekend before NSD *FACE SLAP*

That's Clowney, the defensive end out of SC.  May delay signing until Feb. 14, which is his birthday.

That's Clowney, the defensive end out of SC.  May delay signing until Feb. 14, which is his birthday.

Actually, I think it's his girlfriend's birthday.  And word is she's going to USCe.

You are confused. 8am ct he is committing.

I think you are thinking of Clowney, he is going to on the 14th.

Actually, I think it's his girlfriend's birthday.  And word is she's going to USCe.

You mean Saban hasn't offered her a scholarship yet.  He must be preparing for his departure to the Titans....sorry I had to throw that in.

I'd say I'm about 50/50 on whether Cyrus is Bama or AU bound

Wednesday will be very interesting.  I can't wait. I promise to yell War Eagle in the middle of class if he signs with us. I don't think a teacher at Auburn can get mad about that can they?  :P

I'm no insider and call me crazy, but I feel extremely good about Cyrus signing with Auburn on Wednesday.

Crazy!

I'm no insider and call me crazy, but I feel extremely good about Cyrus signing with Auburn on Wednesday.

..... well.... um.... your low post count doesn't make me feel any better.  :dunno::laugh:

:'(

..... well.... um.... your low post count doesn't make me feel any better.  :dunno::laugh:

Who says your post count really is right? HUH?!?!

I'm still very confident about landing CK. I'm still putting together some loose ends but it looks good right now.

Well let's get it going then Jonesy.

This is a curiosity question and don't take it in smart way. In the case of CK how do your sources know? If he really doesn't know himself and is indeed "going to sit down with his family and decide," how does anybody know much at all? Just going with gut feeling based on what they do know?

Not sure if it's taboo to ask a fella about his sources.

I won't know where he's going until he announces. All I can do is find out through people relatively close to him what he's saying when a microphone or camera isn't in his face. That being said, those stupid enough to follow recruiting as close as I do and make predictions do so based on this information given to us.

A source can very. I think when people see the word "source" they immediately think it's someone involved in Auburn's recruiting staff and that we can just go to them anytime we want. Those people exist but are few and far between. The unfortunate truth is that most sources of information come from teammates, relatives (rarely), high school coaches, high school assistants, and scouts. I've been doing this as a hobby for a couple years now so I have the added advantage of being able to use past Auburn recruits that chose another school as a source of information.

Hope that gives you some insight. I still have some unanswered questions that impact my percentages on CK so I'm going to hold off until I can get that information. I know it seems cruel but posting incorrect or partial information on here is something I dislike doing.

Cheers

I'm still very confident about landing CK. I'm still putting together some loose ends but it looks good right now.

This is a curiosity question and don't take it in smart way. In the case of CK how do your sources know? If he really doesn't know himself and is indeed "going to sit down with his family and decide," how does anybody know much at all? Just going with gut feeling based on what they do know?

I won't know where he's going until he announces. All I can do is find out through people relatively close to him what he's saying when a microphone or camera isn't in his face. That being said, those stupid enough to follow recruiting as close as I do and make predictions do so based on this information given to us.

A source can very. I think when people see the word "source" they immediately think it's someone involved in Auburn's recruiting staff and that we can just go to them anytime we want. Those people exist but are few and far between. The unfortunate truth is that most sources of information come from teammates, relatives (rarely), high school coaches, high school assistants, and scouts. I've been doing this as a hobby for a couple years now so I have the added advantage of being able to use past Auburn recruits that chose another school as a source of information.

Hope that gives you some insight. I still have some unanswered questions that impact my percentages on CK so I'm going to hold off until I can get that information. I know it seems cruel but posting incorrect or partial information on here is something I dislike doing.

Cheers

Bingo...  or sometimes even other college coaches and staff members.  ;) 

That's nice. I'll follow your lead.

Cheers

Excellent explanation......... :tdau: :tdau:

Archived