Welcome Cyrus Kouandjio

Tiger Growlin

I think flipping Big Bug C would be the recruiting upset of my life. Hes a freakish monster of an athlete and if he signs with AU tomorrow i dont care what else happens im gonna have Prince over and we're gonna party like its 1999! War Damn Eagle!

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think flipping Big Bug C would be the recruiting upset of my life. Hes a freakish monster of an athlete and if he signs with AU tomorrow i dont care what else happens im gonna have Prince over and we're gonna party like its 1999! War Damn Eagle!

Now, thats a name you don't here much of anymore..  :bananadance:

I am officially predicting CK to Auburn

I've committed myself to follow you more than anyone else on here, so I'm taking your word.

Kook330 Trae Cook

@

@JNewbergESPN we are hearing VERY positive things on Cyrus picking Auburn.. Fingers crossed!

TTFIW, not going to get into great detail on this, but I got an email earlier today about CK from a guy I know in Auburn. He is friends with a lot of our players and they have been telling him for several days that the coaches and players have been extremely confident since last friday that CK would end up signing with us today. The player who told him this today is a starter on offense and he said that as of this afternoon, everyone on the team would be really surprised if CK didn't sign with us.

TTFIW, not going to get into great detail on this, but I got an email earlier today about CK from a guy I know in Auburn. He is friends with a lot of our players and they have been telling him for several days that the coaches and players have been extremely confident since last friday that CK would end up signing with us today. The player who told him this today is a starter on offense and he said that as of this afternoon, everyone on the team would be really surprised if CK didn't sign with us.

That's what i like to hear!

Thank you for the positive info....now i will sleep happily

I think we get him. I'm shooting 100% on final predictions, I would like Cyrus to keep my streak going before Gabe Wright proves me wrong and signs with Auburn

Archived