V Ward

marshallcotiger

According to a very well respected poster on another board V Ward has not been granted a hardship waiver and will sit out this season. According to him Ward is now 100% healthy and has been practicing for over a month and became academically eligible at the end of the last semester. It would have been nice to see him play this season and for him to shake off the rust heading into next year but knowing he is all the way back from his injury is good news IMO.

According to a very well respected poster on another board V Ward has not been granted a hardship waiver and will sit out this season. According to him Ward is now 100% healthy and has been practicing for over a month and became academically eligible at the end of the last semester. It would have been nice to see him play this season and for him to shake off the rust heading into next year but knowing he is all the way back from his injury is good news IMO.

Man we can not catch a break can we? I feel for those guys, it sucks to put your heart into something and then fail. Hang in there AU, good things will come eventually  :we:

I'm sure he wants to be back in January. I know I'd like to see him take the court this year but until he gets that waiver he isn't going to play. I hope he gets it but the guy who posted it is almost always right and I'm not going to get my hopes up.

Archived