NSD surprise?

TigerProwl24

Does anyone else think we might make a very late push to try and sign Mickey Johnson? I wouldn't be surprised to see him visit before NSD. If we don't go hard after Jenkins, maybe it's because our staff has someone else in mind.  :dunno: Tennessee is the front runner but Mickey is VERY good friends with Greg Robinson and Gabe Wright. I've also heard Hill has been doing some recruiting for us...

I really believe that our coaches are expecting a large number of big time recruits to sign with us and this is why we have so many spot left.  The NC game will be the big selling point.

I really believe that our coaches are expecting a large number of big time recruits to sign with us and this is why we have so many spot left.  The NC game will be the big selling point.

IMO, the NCG will have little effect on our recruiting.  I think the body of work to this point, the staff remaining intact and Auburn University has convinced the recruits we want to sign with AU.  I really don't think we have many spots open at this point.   

Archived