Saban 2 Glendale after all

SawC4AU

THIS IS AWESOME!!! ALABAMA HEAD COACH HAVING TO WATCH US LIVE WIN A NATIONIAL CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

HERE SABAN I'LL SPOT YOU 24

He will be there promoting his DVD, Nick Saban Game Changer.  An instructional video on how to change a 24 point lead, at home, against your biggest rival into a loss.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: That was a good one. :thumbsup:

atleast he knows our players names and positions! too many times this year have the analyst messed that up!

sabin, meyer, shame from centerpoint, finescum, legend, joe from bessemer, that snake handler preacher from tuskaloser, thayer evans, joe scad, and any other AU hater. I don't care who is in Glendale.

'I AIN'T TAKIN NUTTIN BUT A WIN"  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead::devil: :devil: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I heard that Megan Mullen and Kenny Rogers were doing on the field reporting. This is NOTHING but espn doing everything they can think of to derail Auburn. Of all the coaches and players in the nation you can pick from, you choose our biggest rival's coach and QB? And butthurt Urban Meyer?

First off, if we win Monday night we are a team of destiny. No NC contender that I have seen has faced so much adversity and hate along the way to the NCG.  

You can say business is business, but while saban has been a very successful HC ESPN having him there is very poor taste. Why not have Oregon State's HC as well ? It just would automatically give the appearance of being inappropriate. Right ? Those watching at home will probably have to listen to knee high’s opinion of Cam allegations, eligibility, etc. as ESPN serves up the questions. It is also an opportunity for saban’s recruiting. Very unprofessional, poor move.

War Eagle !

I agree with you. It is in very poor taste, but then ESPN is the epitome of classlessness.

It infuriates me that Lil'Nicky gets to have some face time on Auburn's big night. It's almost like ESPN is letting him participate because they think he should be there with his team instead of Auburn. It's his consolation prize.....

Urban Meyer is there just to add controvesy, and to draw people in who are hoping for one.

I'm going my usual route, and listening to Rod Bramlett. I want this to be an ALL AUBURN kind of moment for me, win or lose.

Lil' Nicky and Urban Meyer can go to hell.

If we win I would love thousands of Auburn fans letting their feelings be known about this classless move. Be professional, but make our point.

War Eagle !

Lil Nicky will be staying at the Motel 6 about 30 miles south of Glendale.

WDE!

Doc

:zapbama:

I wonder if saburn will talk about the total meltdown he and his team had after being ahead 24-0. Auburn gave the $4 million coach an old fashion grass kickin.

Archived