Auburn vs Ole Miss Game 1

Both KP and Creede Simpson seem to have shaken the cobwebs loose. It's good to see the bats heating up for those guys. We really need the firepower.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heck of a game guys. I totally called that KP smash. We were sitting out by the right field foul pole. I called it, and he answered. ST and JS can vouch for me. Anyways, fun game. Did anyone catch why booboo (Ole Miss Blackbear coach, who may be the only coach shorter than saban) was tossed for? We were all celebrating when it happened. Also, Blatt will indeed get the start tomorrow.And Luckie starts on Saturday.

I don't believe you and they're both liars  :tease:

Listen here, they might both be huge piles of crap (jk), but I called that, and ST and I both called Chipper's homer against Florida for his 1,500 RBI. I'm 2 for 2 on calling homers this year

Listen here, they might both be huge piles of crap (jk), but I called that, and ST and I both called Chipper's homer against Florida for his 1,500 RBI. I'm 2 for 2 on calling homers this year

Or maybe you're just magic?  Start calling them more often!!

As of right now, Auburn is in 2nd place in the West, and only a half game back of Arkansas and bammer, who are tied for the lead. That means if we win tomorrow and they both lose, we would lead the SEC going into Saturday!

As of right now, Auburn is in 2nd place in the West, and only a half game back of Arkansas and bammer, who are tied for the lead. That means if we win tomorrow and they both lose, we would lead the SEC going into Saturday!

Now that's what I like to see. Who are they both playing, or do you know?

KPs bomb last night was 516 feet, where did you hear that?  On TV it looked like a line drive home run that was definitely hit hard but didn't go that far, I thought Gamache's went further.

Irvin off the team is not good at all.  Any story?  I was hoping he could settle into being a solid long reliever for us.

Archived