It's that time.... BEAT BAMA!

BEAT THE HATED turds!!!  We need to take care of business, guys.  Not only because we hate bammer but also because we are trying to ensure our trip to Hoover and keep our overall record over .500 in order to qualify for a regional.  BIG BIG games against our most hated rival.  Let's do it, fellas, and WDE!!!!!

BEAT THE HATED turds!!!  We need to take care of business, guys.  Not only because we hate bammer but also because we are trying to ensure our trip to Hoover and keep our overall record over .500 in order to qualify for a regional.  BIG BIG games against our most hated rival.  Let's do it, fellas, and WDE!!!!!

Yep. And for those fans who don't think blowing that Sun. game against UGA wasn't a big deal, our overall and SEC records show exactly why it was a big deal.

Not only should we be rooting for our own team this weekend, but be rooting for Ole Miss (vs. Miss. St.) and South Carolina (vs. Arkansas) as well. We have the tiebreakers over Ole Miss and Arkansas, but not Miss. St.

But if we don't take care of our own business, it won't matter. War Eagle!

I hope we can get the game in tonight, it'll be my first in awhile.  I'm in Auburn for the first time since being overseas for a year.  The Clemson game in the regionals was my last time in Auburn.  So good to be back home.

The second game today is on css and I wanna say the first one is too. I know it's televised by someone, just not sure who. And I have no idea about tomorrow's

I hope we can get the game in tonight, it'll be my first in awhile.  I'm in Auburn for the first time since being overseas for a year.  The Clemson game in the regionals was my last time in Auburn.  So good to be back home.

Welcome back!

Score updayes on "pinned thread" at the top of the page. Game is on CSS for those with Comcast cable. 2-1 bad guys bottom of third. We have something going.

Archived