Jibber Jabber

A birdbrain refers to a stupid person. Often it refers to a person with a short attention span.

Sorry, you lost me. :dunno:

Good!

YES I AM!

You don't have to shout I may be senile but I still have my hearing.

You guys make my days!!!  :laugh: :laugh: :thumbsup:

Actually Cat you just made my day. Thanks

me too. :bow:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A birdbrain refers to a stupid person. Often it refers to a person with a short attention span.

So would that mean Golf is a birdbrain?

No, he's just senile.

Well it's hard to pay attention when you can't see.

.   . .  ..    .  .. ..    .. .  .  ..    .  .  .     .. .  .. .. ..   

.  .  ..  .        .  .    ..  . .  .        ..  .    .      .  .  . ..

.           .           .  .           .           .. .  .  ..  .

:cool:

Anybody know what this says?? 

Does it say, "was it the peanuts or being a manilow fan" ?

.. .  .    .. .  .  . . 

.  . ..      .  . .  .

.  .  .        .  .  .   

Does it say, "was it the peanuts or being a manilow fan" ?

Crap! I thought I deleted it before anybody saw it!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::bow: :bow:

Purrrre Jibberish. Good job guys. All the other threads have benefited greatly with all the rain men on this thread.

Purrrre Jibberish. Good job guys. All the other threads have benefited greatly with all the rain men on this thread.

Coming from someone with CRAZY in there name. Humm  :-[

Crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a room to die. Die? I don't want to die. Then the worms will get me. Worms? I hate worms. They make me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a room to die. Die? I don't want to die. Then the worms will get me. Worms? I hate worms. They make me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a room to die. Die? I don't want to die. Then the worms will get me. Worms? I hate worms. They make me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a room to die. Die? I don't want to die. Then the worms will get me. Worms? I hate worms. They make me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a room to die. Die? I don't want to die. Then the worms will get me. Worms? I hate worms. They make me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a room to die. Die? I don't want to die. Then the worms will get me. Worms? I hate worms. They make me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a room to die. Die? I don't want to die. Then the worms will get me. Worms? I hate worms. They make me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a room to die. Die? I don't want to die. Then the worms will get me. Worms? I hate worms. They make me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a room to die. Die? I don't want to die. Then the worms will get me. Worms? I hate worms. They make me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a room to die. Die? I don't want to die. Then the worms will get me. Worms? I hate worms. They make me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a room to die. Die? I don't want to die. Then the worms will get me. Worms? I hate worms. They make me crazy....

YOU ALMOST got it right.  I first heard that in 92.  You left out the word white " They put me in a WHITE room to die"  Hence the word crazy and that is why they put you in a WHITE room(padded cell) . 

Crazy, I was Crazy once, so they put me in a white room, I died, Then the worms came, worms I hate worms, they drive me crazy, crazy, I was crazy once, so they put me in a white room, i died, then the worms came.........  etc 

Archived