Jibber Jabber

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It could be worse :dunno: you could be like Rep W and post your w.............nevermind.

I was told not to do that again. :dunno:

Ya know, people just don't have a sense of either adventure or humor. White bread doesn't even belong on a sandwich. Sad state of affairs.

white bread? I'm watching my carb intake.

Ya know, people just don't have a sense of either adventure or humor. White bread doesn't even belong on a sandwich. Sad state of affairs.

No, but if you mix it in with your hamburgers or meatloaf it makes all the difference in the world.

No, but if you mix it in with your hamburgers or meatloaf it makes all the difference in the world.

I have no argument with this, that means it's not just whitebread anymore :hellyeah:

Why does this thread make me think of Saturday morning cartoons.

Jibber Jabber - Jabber Jaws????

Sorry...you lobbed it across the plate for me

Navy beans, navy beans, navy beans, navy beans...

farley[1]-thumb-300x228.jpg

Hoagies and Grinders, Hoagies and Grinders, Navy Beans, Navy Beans, Meatloaf Sandwich. SLOPPY JOES SLOP-SLOPPY JOES!

Navy beans, navy beans, navy beans, navy beans...

farley[1]-thumb-300x228.jpg

Hoagies and Grinders, Hoagies and Grinders, Navy Beans, Navy Beans, Meatloaf Sandwich. SLOPPY JOES SLOP-SLOPPY JOES!

Ha! Ha! I was wondering if anybody would catch that!

Crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a room to die. Die? I don't want to die. Then the worms will get me. Worms? I hate worms. They make me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a room to die. Die? I don't want to die. Then the worms will get me. Worms? I hate worms. They make me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a room to die. Die? I don't want to die. Then the worms will get me. Worms? I hate worms. They make me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a room to die. Die? I don't want to die. Then the worms will get me. Worms? I hate worms. They make me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a room to die. Die? I don't want to die. Then the worms will get me. Worms? I hate worms. They make me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a room to die. Die? I don't want to die. Then the worms will get me. Worms? I hate worms. They make me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a room to die. Die? I don't want to die. Then the worms will get me. Worms? I hate worms. They make me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a room to die. Die? I don't want to die. Then the worms will get me. Worms? I hate worms. They make me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a room to die. Die? I don't want to die. Then the worms will get me. Worms? I hate worms. They make me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a room to die. Die? I don't want to die. Then the worms will get me. Worms? I hate worms. They make me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a room to die. Die? I don't want to die. Then the worms will get me. Worms? I hate worms. They make me crazy....

YOU ALMOST got it right.  I first heard that in 92.  You left out the word white " They put me in a WHITE room to die"  Hence the word crazy and that is why they put you in a WHITE room(padded cell) . 

Eh, that's the way I heard it, but that was around 98, so it's not surprising that I heard a different version.

• 3 weeks later...

Milk and cereal, milk and cereal, milk and cereal, cereal and milk!  No Grape Nuts for Grandma...she eats a bran muffin!  Can't pinch an inch...

Archived