AURaptor

OK, I give up. What is this all about?

107842[/snapback]

Did ya do the link?

OK, I give up. What is this all about?

107842[/snapback]

Did ya do the link?

107928[/snapback]

I did, and I got a 15 second movie showing only 'firefly.net ' with music in the background.

Is it the 3rd Star Wars?

I did, and I got a 15 second movie showing only 'firefly.net ' with music in the background.

Is it the 3rd Star Wars?

107969[/snapback]

No, but some would say it's BETTER than the 3rd Star Wars. ( Judging how bad the last 2 movies have been from Lucas )

Ok, here's the deal. Serenity is the movie adaptation for the short lived series on Fox that aired in Sept. 2002. That show, Firefly was set 500 yrs in the future and was essentially dubbed a "Space/ Western". Created by Joss Whedon , who also did Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel , the show was short lived due to horrific promotion by the pin heads at FOX TV,and a dismal placement - Friday nights at 8pm. However, when the DVD was released, sales were so phenominal, the folks at Universal Studios decided to revive the idea..and thus Serenity was flying again.

Any more questions, check out ....Serenitymovie.com or Fireflyfans

Best you stick to your reality T.V. shows instead.

Just curious Bustem, what do you have against well written and entertaining action shows ? Or better still, if it's not something you THINK you'd like, why even comment in the 1st place? :blink:

To be honest with you I dont watch much TV. I just cant stand sci-fi in general outside of star wars and maybe the original matrix. It just caught my attention when you listed two of the worst shows on TV(IMO) as a credit to the shows creator. Maybe you shouldnt start a thread if you cant take people disagreeing with you. :poke:

To be honest with you I dont watch much TV. I just cant stand sci-fi in general outside of star wars and maybe the original matrix. It just caught my attention when you listed two of the worst shows on TV(IMO) as a credit to the shows creator. Maybe you shouldnt start a thread if you cant take people disagreeing with you. :poke:

110019[/snapback]

Don't see how you can call the 2 of the worst shows, they have a tremendous fan base. I rarely watched them, but that's beside the point. And all I did was offer information for the sake of reference. But my quesiton remains, why post a comment about that which you don't care about? All you're doing is trying to cut down something that doesn't affect you. ( or maybe it does, but how ..i'm not sure ).

eg) Babylon 5. I never did 'get' that show. Yet, as I understand it, it had/ has a pretty big following. I never posted a negative comment about it, other than that it wasn't for me. Some folks like Star Trek, others like Star Wars, and there are folks who liked Lexx. No big deal to me, but I'm not going around saying any show' sucks', or were the worst ever. :poke:

It makes me feel good about myself to make fun of bad TV shows ok. ;)

Nah. I just felt like voicing my opinion thats all. Maybe it was out of line. Anyways, how bout we just drop it? No sense in letting our preference in television shows come between two :au: bretheren right? WAR EAGLE!!!!! Beat Arkansas!!!!!!

...and here I thought this thread was going to be about something nice and tranquil. B)

As long as I'm here, though...I wouldn't make the mistake of equating show quality with following/viewership. I'm sure Krystal sells a lot of those pseudo-hamburgers, but that doesn't make them high quality.

As long as I'm here, though...I wouldn't make the mistake of equating show quality with following/viewership.  I'm sure Krystal sells a lot of those pseudo-hamburgers, but that doesn't make them high quality.

110463[/snapback]

Amen to that, broddah.

WDE! Roast 'dem Piggies!

• 3 weeks later...

Coming to your city soon! Only 175 days till Serentity lands at a theatre near YOU! 755989FBD4CFC67E81816FECD77C8775.jpg

Archived