Hello NCAA Violations- Not Us

Todd From Talisi

Considering the bankability of Alabama fans and supporters: "A fool and his money are soon parted."

:zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama:

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Somewhere in the middle of all of this, I missed where it said that Mal Moore signed the letter himself. Are we sure that someone he left in charge didn't sign it?

So now you want to add forgery to all this.   I'm cool with that.  Seriously, they would have to initial the signature showing that it wasn't his signature.  This is his signature.   

I just missed seeing the letter and the signature. Looking back through the thread I only found where the letter was quoted not the letter itself. But...if you can figure out how to make a forgery case stick...  :rolleyes:

EDIT: Thanks SMT.

:thumbsup: Anytime. I'm loving this.  ;D

If part of the stipulation for disassociating someone s to....

NOT ACCEPT FINACIAL ASSISTANCE FOR THE INSTITUTION'S ATHLETICS PROGRAM FROM THE INDIVIDUAL

I wonder how the NCAA would feel about a "famous" disassociated booster from my area still owning skyboxes at Jordan Hare West by just putting them in his wife's name.

Mocking the NCAA?

I'm not joking either. When he was disassociated BY THE NCAA he just transfered ownership into his wifes name.

Turnthem in ASAP

OMG...the Tide meltdown has started. :laugh:

No doubt. It should have already started. I've already stated my analysis. This is the real deal, it will be investigated, and elligibility will be a focal point.

Considering the involvement of Bama's compliance department and their actions, I think lack of institutional control will be on the table and in play when it is penalty time.

The REAL incredibly ironic "kicker" could be if vacatings wins is put in play by the NCAA. The meltdown would be absolutely epic if it stretched back to 2009. Not saying that is likely (I think it would mainly be 2010), but there is a hell of a lot more cause for concern for that to happen in turdville than anything they have dreamed up about happening to AU.

The compliance dept.'s lack of institutional control? Hell, they're complaisant in this whole sordid affair!

:yay::trampoline::hellyeah::bananadance::happydance::partey::yay::trampoline::hellyeah::bananadance: :ha

NOT ACCEPT FINACIAL ASSISTANCE FOR THE INSTITUTION'S ATHLETICS PROGRAM FROM THE INDIVIDUAL

I wonder how the NCAA would feel about a "famous" disassociated booster from my area still owning skyboxes at Jordan Hare West by just putting them in his wife's name.

Yes, I really think that you should.

Mocking the NCAA?

I'm not joking either. When he was disassociated BY THE NCAA he just transfered ownership into his wifes name.

Turnthem in ASAP

The turd meltdown on twitter is priceless. They are trying so hard to discredit Travis, he was their favorite writer a week ago, now they hate him.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Here we go!!!!!!!!

1678683_o.gif

[/quote

ChuckTownTiger, the only thing I can think to say to your post is......."OH, THE HUMANITY!!!!" :o :o :o:laugh:

If that lone button was to pop, thousands would be killed!!!!!

I'm actually a little concerned for Tom (or whatever his real name is). It is obvious to me from the photos that aside from the money making potential, Bama football seems to be this guys whole life; a wealthier Harvey Updike if you will. He has already been disassociated with his beloved Bama and he has to be depressed. If Bama goes down hard over this, I hope he doesn't walk out in front of a bus.  :o

Mal Moore signed the disassociation letter and it was delivered on March 31st? Really? Mal was in NY for the NIT from the 27th til after the NIT Final.

http://www.uanyc.com/article.html?aid=201

Autopen? :dunno:

It's magic!!! :laugh:

Yes, I really think that you should.

Mocking the NCAA?

Turnthem in ASAP

Done. Sent to Mark Memmert and to Clay Travis just to see what he thought since he is on such a roll.

I would LOVE to have one of those "disassociation" letters addressed to me from the Turds!  I would mat it and frame it, and give it a center piece in my collection of Auburn prints and memorabilia!

I have seen it referenced that someone with the same last name works within UA ... how does that make anything worse for them?

also, regarding the signature on the letter.  I write letters all the time on electronic company logo paper, sign it, scan/pdf it, email it to my secretary and then she mails it for me.  happens all the time  ... dont make a big deal about the signature vs mal moore's whereabouts ... that aspect is a nonstarter ... now as for the rest of it, "letter" fly, baby!

I would LOVE to have one of those "disassociation" letters addressed to me from the Turds!  I would mat it and frame it, and give it a center piece in my collection of Auburn prints and memorabilia!

I promise you Clay travis has one hand delivered to him every hour.

I wonder if Logan Young or any other disassociated booster from bama had their letters hand delivered or certified mail.

I wonder if Logan Young or any other disassociated booster from bama had their letters hand delivered or certified mail.

Very good point, I mean how many letters do they actually hand deliver? 

Does this comment in an interview on Tuesday sound like Nick Saban was aware of the March 31st disassociation?

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2011/07/alabama_sent_disassociation_le.html

"Our compliance people have been on top of this for a long time," Saban told ESPN Radio 103.3 in Dallas. "I think this is an example of somebody...it's not a violation if you sign a shirt for somebody, you just can't receive compensation for it. We've done a cease-and-desist with this establishment a long time ago to make sure everybody understands what players can and can't do. You know, I guess I could ban our players from the place but until somebody can sorta convince me that somebody is doing something wrong, which I haven't been convinced of yet, I don't know if that's fair to our players."

Regarding "THE LETTER"...please update me...how does March 31, 2011 fit with any specific dates the abundant supply of photos were taken?  If any were snapped after 3/31/11, does that not render "THE LETTER" what it suspiciously seems to reek...for those with half a discerning olfactory persuasion?  "We disassociate you, but let's do dinner?"  Methinks "THE LETTER's" verbage protests WAY TOO MUCH to not sound fabricated enough to point-counterpoint what has unfolded just four months later.  Damage control only works when it's plausible...or proven unnecessary when facts don't measure up to conjecture.

Now remember Napoleon Bonaparte's quote shared earlier..."Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."  From Dictionary.com:

truth--–noun, plural truths  [troothz, trooths]  

1. the true  or actual state of a matter: "He tried to find out the truth."

2. conformity with fact or reality; verity: the truth of a statement.

3. a verified or indisputable fact, proposition, principle, or the like: mathematical truths.

As we watch this situation unfold and compound itself, I'd ask which team, as indicated by deeds-above-words, with all of the accusations that have been hurled this year and prior to, is more believable?  Because for the life of me, their actions are speaking so loudly that I can't hear what they are saying!  You cry wolf long enough and deflect and project your own poor self-image onto your archrival, and no one in their right mind can believe you!  

Regarding "THE LETTER"...please update me...how does March 31, 2011 fit with any specific dates the abundant supply of photos were taken?  If any were snapped after 3/31/11, does that not render "THE LETTER" what it suspiciously seems to reek...for those with half a discerning olfactory persuasion?  "We disassociate you, but let's do dinner?"  Methinks "THE LETTER's" verbage protests WAY TOO MUCH to not sound fabricated enough to point-counterpoint what has unfolded just four months later.  Damage control only works when it's plausible...or proven unnecessary when facts don't measure up to conjecture.

Now remember Napoleon Bonaparte's quote shared earlier..."Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."  From Dictionary.com:

truth--–noun, plural truths  [troothz, trooths]  

1. the true  or actual state of a matter: "He tried to find out the truth."

2. conformity with fact or reality; verity: the truth of a statement.

3. a verified or indisputable fact, proposition, principle, or the like: mathematical truths.

As we watch this situation unfold and compound itself, I'd ask which team, as indicated by deeds-above-words, with all of the accusations that have been hurled this year and prior to, is more believable?  Because for the life of me, their actions are speaking so loudly that I can't hear what they are saying!  You cry wolf long enough and deflect and project your own poor self-image onto your archrival, and no one in their right mind can believe you!  

The truth is a stranger to Saban and his many minions in Tuscalooser.

Does this comment in an interview on Tuesday sound like Nick Saban was aware of the March 31st disassociation?

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2011/07/alabama_sent_disassociation_le.html

"Our compliance people have been on top of this for a long time," Saban told ESPN Radio 103.3 in Dallas. "I think this is an example of somebody...it's not a violation if you sign a shirt for somebody, you just can't receive compensation for it. We've done a cease-and-desist with this establishment a long time ago to make sure everybody understands what players can and can't do. You know, I guess I could ban our players from the place but until somebody can sorta convince me that somebody is doing something wrong, which I haven't been convinced of yet, I don't know if that's fair to our players."

Sure....very "unfair" to ban your players from hanging with a creepy middle-aged man in his store, at parties, and at restaurants since it's such a normal thing for college kids to do. He had something to offer them, and it wasn't just his friendship. And Saban is playing Mr. Naive.....

Who does lil' nickey think he's kidding?

Archived