Finebaum the football visionary (from an article written on 9/14/2010

mhtiger54

9/14/2010. After the UAT-Penn St game,The great Finebaum shares his wisdom and vision to the masses in his weekly article:

For all of those who said there was no way Alabama could run the table again, tell me who is going to beat this team and how are they going to do it? There's only one team in the SEC that can beat Alabama -- Alabama.

Prior to the season, it was felt Florida was the most terrifying team on the schedule. The Gators had better put it in high gear somewhere in the next three weeks if they are going to be a factor. Certainly, Arkansas poses a threat and so do South Carolina and LSU on the road.

But does anyone still want to lock into Kirk Herbstreit's prediction that Auburn is going to beat Alabama in Bryant-Denny Stadium and head to Atlanta? Want that one back Herbie?

9/14/2010. After the UAT-Penn St game,The great Finebaum shares his wisdom and vision to the masses in his weekly article:

For all of those who said there was no way Alabama could run the table again, tell me who is going to beat this team and how are they going to do it? There's only one team in the SEC that can beat Alabama -- Alabama.

Prior to the season, it was felt Florida was the most terrifying team on the schedule. The Gators had better put it in high gear somewhere in the next three weeks if they are going to be a factor. Certainly, Arkansas poses a threat and so do South Carolina and LSU on the road.

But does anyone still want to lock into Kirk Herbstreit's prediction that Auburn is going to beat Alabama in Bryant-Denny Stadium and head to Atlanta? Want that one back Herbie?

Pawww, Please stop your show, open your mouth, and insert your foot please.  Thanks. 

Wow. Not that I am always right. Fbaum pretty much always thinks he is right though. It would be interesting to have an Auburn fan ask.him about this, only after they send the original back to Fbaum so he realizes he actually did say it. Well, I take it back. Who cares, he will find a.way to have something not nice to say about us.

S.Carolina, LSU, and Auburn begs to differ about Alabama only being able to beat Alabama......

S.Carolina, LSU, and Auburn begs to differ about Alabama only being able to beat Alabama......

He also said "All Alabama has to do is stay awake and they will run the table " or something to that effect .

PF or HS ?

thumbnail.aspx?q=1014358676915&id=0c485b80274b440210b2b8ad74ce07c7&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.limpfish.com%2fhomer_simpson_rembrandt.jpg

WDE !!!

That looks more like Finebaum than Finebaum looks like Finbaum! ;D

Archived