Latest From Clay Travis

AUCrete

Again, sorry if this has already been posted.  http://outkickthecoverage.com/why-is-trent-richardson-out-for-a-steak-dinner-with-tom-albetar.php

I still despise the guy...for the record.

I've stated this before, but if there were really a "Simple Minded Opportunist Foundation" Clay Travis would be the poster boy.  He does seem to be equal opportunity though.

As ya'll say...just sayin.

:wareagle:

Again, sorry if this has already been posted.  http://outkickthecoverage.com/why-is-trent-richardson-out-for-a-steak-dinner-with-tom-albetar.php

I've stated this before, but if there were really a "Simple Minded Opportunist Foundation" Clay Travis would be the poster boy.  He does seem to be equal opportunity though.

Whatever sells, and he's finding out bama fans click his links more than AU fans.

Yep. Travis won't get any credit from me for going after bammer. If he has a chance he will come after us again. He is a piece of ______. Fill in the blank.

At least there are some media members (also, I'm not a Clay Travis fan either) that are coming out and at least addressing this.  I figured this whole "suitgate" thing would get swept under the rug.  I'm sure right now it's not that big a deal, but if the media does the same thing they did to Auburn (which they likely won't given it's Bama) they'll wait until Alabama is more than just a paper contender before coming out with "sources" that said these guys received benefits to sign jerseys.

reguardless of the author or how you feel about him. The article covers quite a few unanswered questions about all of this, putting together the sham that TTMW and UA have been giving each other the reach around for years.

Now that they got caught with their hands in the cookie jar, I don't see a way for UA to come though this unscathed. and I'm not sad about the situation they find themselves in. Especially after the medias character slander of both Cam and Auburn. Thats not to say I'm happy with it either, It just makes the SEC look that much worse to the rest of the country. On second thought, It's happening to the most deserving school in the conferenc.  It's just too bad it doesn't punish the idiot fans. They are too stupid to understand that they can do wrong.

Alabama continues to remain silent. It has now been four days since OKTC requested comment on what Tom Albetar's official status with the program is. The longer this silence drags on the more likely it seems that the university has determined Albetar, a man who received multiple sideline passes, is a booster, raising the stakes that much higher in this growing story.

That could really sting.

Alabama continues to remain silent. It has now been four days since OKTC requested comment on what Tom Albetar's official status with the program is. The longer this silence drags on the more likely it seems that the university has determined Albetar, a man who received multiple sideline passes, is a booster, raising the stakes that much higher in this growing story.

That could really sting.

BB, read the cease and desist letter from UA.  It's addressed : To Whom It May Concern .  The letter could have actually been written to some granny/tranny selling UpDyke memorabilia on the street corner.

WDE !!!

Did Satan have any problems like this at LSWho ?  I'm thinking that if this memorabilia problem grows into the next textbook scandal that he leaves after 2011 .

WDE !!!

Hard to guess when Saban would leave UA, personalty I like him there. However, we will see how this season goes with all the potential issues.  I would like to see the gumpdykes turn on him after a few losses this season just to bring Nicky down to reality on his job choices. See how the team handles off the field pressure on the field. Besides I think that Terry Saban will tell Nickypoo when it is time to leave Tuskaloserville.

I agree.  I don't care if Clay Travis claimed to be holding the holy grail of incriminating evidence on Bama, I'm not clicking on his link. The guy is a $^$%.

I agree.  I don't care if Clay Travis claimed to be holding the holy grail of incriminating evidence on Bama, I'm not clicking on his link. The guy is a $^$%.

I would normally agree, but the war is on now and I don't care where it comes from. The updykes started this mess, so they can deal with it now.

Couldn't start at a better time with players reporting next week.  I hope every broadcast for their games opens with it the way our games were last year.  I just threw up in my mouth a little bit thinking about Verne Lundquist's quadrachin grin...

Couldn't start at a better time with players reporting next week.  I hope every broadcast for their games opens with it the way our games were last year.  I just threw up in my mouth a little bit thinking about Verne Lundquist's quadrachin grin...

Excellent use of hyperdescriptive word, kudos. :bow::laugh:

Forde just tweeted a link to CT's page.  And away we go.

:laugh:

I just about spit my drink all over my monitor when I read this.

Forde just tweeted a link to CT's page.  And away we go.

:laugh:

I just about spit my drink all over my monitor when I read this.

Wow !  He actually did link: "Gotta give credit to @ClayTravisBGID for adding T-Town Menswear to the summer controversy lexicon. This will be interesting."

WDE !!!

Where's Pete Thamel?  :dunno:  ;D

Didn't you know his great great great uncle's brother's son played for bammer???  Pete Thamel has Updyke on speed dial probably.  He wouldn't dare write such rumors about uat.  :laugh::beatmullet:

Where's Pete Thamel?  :dunno:  ;D

I asked him why he wasn't touching this on twitter earlier, just as I thought, the little punk coward hasn't responded back. Thamel wears pink panties.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

The difference between Suitgate and Camgate is proof.  A picture really is worth a thousand words.  Or in this case a new suit?  :dunno:

:zapbama:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

The difference between Suitgate and Camgate is proof.  A picture really is worth a thousand words.  Or in this case a 5 -10 new suit(s):dunno:

:zapbama:

Adjusted for inflation.

WDE !!!

My bad, I'd forgotten how big suits for pachyderms were.  ;)

Archived