Finebaum Leaving?

watsontiger98

I can only DREAM of the mass hysteria in the 'bammer nashon' that would ensue should Finebaum quit!!  Imagine the leaderless horde!!!  :laugh:

mustache eagle said: "he would be successful like keith olberman ... oh, wait never mind ... pf would have to be on radio, no one would be able to stand to look at the ugly snarky mug AND listen to him."

This!  Finebaum has a face made for radio.

Anyone heard a rumor that Finebaum may be leaving JOX?

Hope so.  I'm ready for less drama, and more realism on my drive home everyday. 

BTW, where did you hear this from??  Could be the affects of the new AU radio station starting up!!  :thumbsup:

What Au radio show? I would love to have something decent to listen to from 2-4.

Guys, I'm actively searching for programming to list at the 2-4 slot.  Haven't found AU programming so I'm now searching for good general programming.

Open for suggestions.

WDE !!!

Richard Dixon on WAPI 100.5.

Anyone heard a rumor that Finebaum may be leaving JOX?

Hope so.  I'm ready for less drama, and more realism on my drive home everyday. 

BTW, where did you hear this from??  Could be the affects of the new AU radio station starting up!!  :thumbsup:

What Au radio show? I would love to have something decent to listen to from 2-4.

Guys, I'm actively searching for programming to list at the 2-4 slot.  Haven't found AU programming so I'm now searching for good general programming.

Open for suggestions.

WDE !!!

Richard Dixon on WAPI 100.5.

yep....i listen to him,too

Moderator on TOS said that rumor has it that Yahoo is buying 106.9 in Bham and Slimebaum is leaving to join. All said that the new station would have Eli Gold and Stan White on a morning show.

Anybody think that there is any truth to this rumor?

Guest jojo1515

Moderator on TOS said that rumor has it that Yahoo is buying 106.9 in Bham and Slimebaum is leaving to join. All said that the new station would have Eli Gold and Stan White on a morning show.

Anybody think that there is any truth to this rumor?

not sure, but that sounds like 1 awful show with 2 guys that have nothing in common other than work

I hope Stan White is not paired with Eli Gold. I cannot stand to hear Eli Gold talk. He grates on my nerves something awful. Need to have 2 AU men and no bammers. That would be a great show!

:zapbama::beatmullet::devil::zapbama:

Archived