Sheridan on ESPN's "Outside The Lines" @ 3:00 EST Friday

wilsoct

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is all due to the stupidity of the ncaa and its president emmert. A few days ago ds was a laughing stock even among the media hacks that just spent a year trying to destroy us. Wonder boy emmert steps in with I'm smarter than everyone in the room jerkoff answers on several shows. Then the ncaa actually decides to interview ds about information that from his own mouth he said was given to him by the organization interviewing him. They single handedly legitimized this moron enough to get him on a major network to spew more garbage against us. The ncaa is either truly incompetent or intentionally damaging auburn.

This is all due to the stupidity of the ncaa and its president emmert.  A few days ago ds was a laughing stock even among the media hacks that just spent a year trying to destroy us.  Wonder boy emmert steps in with I'm smarter than everyone in the room jerkoff answers on several shows.  Then the ncaa actually decides to interview ds about information that from his own mouth he said was given to him by the organization interviewing him.  They single handedly legitimized this moron enough to get him on a major network to spew more garbage against us.  The ncaa is either truly incompetent or intentionally damaging auburn.

Hey, Auburn getting smeared on national tv without one shred off evidence! What's new, right?

I'm not one of those sunshine-pumping conspiracy theorist, BUT DS motives are becoming pretty obvious now. We already know he isn't going to name a name or any other specific information that he "allegedly" knows. He'll just hide behind his attorney again, and now he can say "well the NCAA doesn't want me to comment on that." Time to drag Auburn's name in the dirt and some more shameless self-promotion by DS :banghead:

This is all due to the stupidity of the ncaa and its president emmert.  A few days ago ds was a laughing stock even among the media hacks that just spent a year trying to destroy us.  Wonder boy emmert steps in with I'm smarter than everyone in the room jerkoff answers on several shows.  Then the ncaa actually decides to interview ds about information that from his own mouth he said was given to him by the organization interviewing him.  They single handedly legitimized this moron enough to get him on a major network to spew more garbage against us.  The ncaa is either truly incompetent or intentionally damaging auburn.

Hey, Auburn getting smeared on national tv without one shred off evidence! What's new, right?

I'm not one of those sunshine-pumping conspiracy theorist, BUT DS motives are becoming pretty obvious now. We already know he isn't going to name a name or any other specific information that he "allegedly" knows. He'll just hide behind his attorney again, and now he can say "well the NCAA doesn't want me to comment on that." Time to drag Auburn's name in the dirt and some more shameless self-promotion by DS :banghead:

It is ESPN as well... they clearly have an agenda to smear Auburn's reputation.  They have been pretty slimy in all this.

And then we get to watch their network for our games.  Our cable boxes pump up their ratings and the monster continues to grow.  Oh yeah, they're making TONS of money off of it too.  What's to be upset about?  :devil:

As I posted in another thread:

"I too hate to see our beloved University and Football Program dragged through the mud like it has been.  To add insult to injury (although there is no injury) there are other programs out there who are much muddier than we are with numerous photographs and documents as proof of the mud who are not even getting mentioned by media or NCAA."   

Agree 100%.

OTL SCHEDULEDay Network Time

Sunday ESPN 9 a.m. ET

Monday ESPN 3 p.m. ET

Tuesday ESPN 3 p.m. ET

Wednesday ESPN 3 p.m. ET

Thursday ESPN No show

Friday ESPN No show

I'm confussed which channel will he be on...............

OTL SCHEDULEDay Network Time

Sunday ESPN 9 a.m. ET

Monday ESPN 3 p.m. ET

Tuesday ESPN 3 p.m. ET

Wednesday ESPN 3 p.m. ET

Thursday ESPN No show

Friday ESPN No show

I'm confussed which channel will he be on...............

Maybe it's like that episode of Royal Pains where they set up a Fake taping of a show that will never be aired.  Or he's a liar and will say they decided at the last minute not to run it, because something more current came up.

:dunno:

here is the espn schedule for 8/26/2011.

Schedule for

FRI, AUG 26, 2011

August 26, 2011 - September 1, 2011

Live Now SportsCenter

3:00 PMEST

Outside The Lines First Report

3:30 PMEST

College Football Live presented by Dick's Sporting Goods

4:00 PMEST

NFL Live

4:30 PMEST

Jim Rome Is Burning

5:00 PMEST

SportsNation presented by Toyota

6:00 PMEST

SportsCenter

7:00 PMEST

NASCAR Countdown presented by Onemain Financial

7:30 PMEST

NASCAR Nationwide Series at Bristol

10:00 PMEST

Baseball Tonight

11:00 PMEST

SportsCenter

AUGUST 26Select Date Fri. 08/19Sat. 08/20Sun. 08/21Mon. 08/22Tue. 08/23Wed. 08/24Thu. 08/25Fri. 08/26Sat. 08/27Sun. 08/28Mon. 08/29Tue. 08/30Wed. 08/31Thu. 09/01Fri. 09/02  Select One 12:00 AM1:00 AM2:00 AM3:00 AM4:00 AM5:00 AM6:00 AM7:00 AM8:00 AM9:00 AM10:00 AM11:00 AM12:00 PM1:00 PM2:00 PM3:00 PM4:00 PM5:00 PM6:00 PM7:00 PM8:00 PM9:00 PM10:00 PM11:00 PM Showtimes: Right Now | Primetime

2:30 PM

3:00 PM

3:30 PM

4:00 PM

« SportsCenter HDWatch Outside The Lines First Report HDCollege Football Live presented by... HDNFL Live HD

« 2011 Olympus US Open Series - New Haven Open at Yale - Li Na vs. Petra Cetkovska HDWatch SportsNation presented by Toyota » HD

« 1995 U.S. Open, Final - Steffi Gra...2004 U.S. Open, Quarterfinal - Serena Williams vs Jennifer Capriati »

« Bundesliga - Hertha Berlin vs. Stuttgart

« ESPN Spring Football: Oregon - Ore...Watch The Scott Van Pelt Show presented by Progressive InsuranceCollege Football Live presented by...

« Live@ The Barclays (PGA Tour) » Watch

« 2011 Olympus US Open Series - New Haven Open at Yale - Li Na vs. Petra CetkovskaHighlight Express Digital

« 2011 X Games 17: Women's Moto X Racing, Men's Skate Vert Final & Moto X Speed & StyleESPN 3D Highlight...Friday Night Fights - Fernando Guerrero vs. Derrick Findley » All Times Eastern StandardFull ESPN Networks Schedule » Full ESPN3.com Schedule

Of course, this would also be ESPN's chance to grill him a little.  It will be interesting to see where they take this, because Sheridan is not an ESPN-related source, so they might not defend him like they do Schaud.

Plus, they, like Finebaum, are looking for ratings.  So just bringing him on will increase the viewers, regardless of its informational value.

Of course, this would also be ESPN's chance to grill him a little.  It will be interesting to see where they take this, because Sheridan is not an ESPN-related source, so they might not defend him like they do Schaud.

Plus, they, like Finebaum, are looking for ratings.  So just bringing him on will increase the viewers, regardless of its informational value.

I don't see BSPN going the clown show path. I think they will make Sheridan out to be legit, which will give support and fuel the Cam fire again. I also think they have already talked about what will be said, which means he will extend on his story, but fall short of giving the actual name. JMO

I have no intention of watching it. I've heard enough negative stuff about Auburn to laslt me a lifetime.

And I am quite tired of all of it.

Gregg Doyel's tweet

greggdoyelcbs Gregg Doyel

ESPN topic: What if Sheridan were a plant? RT @TheBigLead: is @DannySheridan1 really doing Outside the Lines today?

1 hour ago

To put that in context, here's a previous Doyel tweet about espn:

greggdoyelcbs Gregg Doyel

ESPN wonders, "What if Vick were white?" I wonder, "What if my mailbox was edible?" I'd eat it now. Starving.

23 hours ago

:laugh:

+1

Mark Emmert has added fuel to the fire by even giving Sheridan the time of day.  The president of the NCAA has proven on multiple occasions that he is in tune to the internet, message board and media garbage and he acts as such.  I simply can not believe that he would choose to cheapen the institution he works for by giving attention to someone likeFinebaum/Sheirdan/ESPN, or any other hack out there.

A couple more tweets about Danny

@TheBigLead Jason Mcintyre

is @DannySheridan1 really going on Outside the Lines today to look like a clown again?was the radio show last week not enough of a disaster?

1 hour ago via TweetDeck

TheBigLead Jason Mcintyre

Oh, Danny Sheridan: USA Today oddsmaker SWEARS he knows who gave Cam Newton money, where bodies r buried, etc. But he can't/won't say

1 hour ago

Something's just no right about all this. 

Why is Sheridan continuously putting this out for public comsumption?  He looks like a complete fool and so does Emmert.

What if it's true?   :-X

Somebody has given Sheridan assurances that the information they have is damaging enough to Cam Newton that he feels like he will eventually be vindicated when the full story finally comes to the surface for all to see.  There is just no other explanation for Emmert to allow this mess to continue on like it has for so long.  Emmert's job is to protect student-athletes and the institutions that make up the NCAA.  Why is he allowing and even contributing to the horrible media exposure that continues to spew this garbage?

Archived