Sheridan on ESPN's "Outside The Lines" @ 3:00 EST Friday

wilsoct

It is a proven fact that a team will rally around a guilty quarterback and come back against their two biggest rivals, win the conference title, and the national championship.  :P

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DS says he knew about the Miami scandal way before YAHOO! broke the story. I thought DS was the one that predicted MIAMI would go to the SEC...he said this not too long ago....those two don't add up....What a freaking idiot!

Anyone else agree?

Now the story will evolve into the bagman transported the cash into the country from an offshore account and declared the amount to customs as bagman folding money. 

His last appearance on fbomb ,he made the statement that it had been traced all the way down to a teller who had made the deposit/or cashed a check. BULLCRAP.

What???  I didn't hear that one.  All I heard him say about a bank was something along the lines of "Say, for example, I gave the name of a bank branch in Georgia.  Everyone would flock to the bank for interviews and it wouldn't be fair to them."  He was discussing why he wouldn't give specific details.

If he actually said a teller had been identified, then it's even more obvious he's lying.

Mentioning a teller would not prove he was lying.  There are many federal laws and regualtions governing deposits and withdrawals and the amounts are tied to a $10,000 limit or they get reported.  But there are an equal number of federal laws and regulations regarding the privacy of customer account information.

There is no way the NCAA (or DS) could obtain any info from any bank regarding a deposit, a withdrawal, a check or anything else.  The only way would be for the customer to authiorize it.  Trust me, I've been in the banking industry for 20 years and protecting customer privacy is a huge deal.  And anything a teller or other bank employee may have said could lead to them being prosecuted in federal court.  That's a lot worse than some poor dope at the NCAA losiong his job over a comment made to DS.

If there ever was a bagman, I doubt they are just going to turn over their records for the fun of it.  And the NCAA has clearly stated they reviewed all of the Newtons records and found nothing.  End of story.

I was just about to post a link to the federal law that prohibits the disclosure of financial information without consent.

Maybe the feds need to talk to Danny about that teller..... ;)

I am an avid college football fan and 4 weeks ago I could not pick Sheridan out of a lineup,  now he is a household name (in the state of Alabama anyway).    This is what DS got out of it. 

I am an avid college football fan and 4 weeks ago I could not pick Sheridan out of a lineup,  now he is a household name (in the state of Alabama anyway).     This is what DS got out of it.   

fameho'

Cam should send him a bill.

DS says he knew about the Miami scandal way before YAHOO! broke the story. I thought DS was the one that predicted MIAMI would go to the SEC...he said this not too long ago....those two don't add up....What a freaking idiot!

Anyone else agree?

Absolutely, and I recall someone else in the media pointing out the Sheridan could not have known about Miami being in trouble with the NCAA because he suggested they would go the SEC.  Didn't Sheridan tweet that on Aug 14th?

... he did, here is the tweet: 

@DannySheridan1

Danny Sheridan

If SEC presidents invite, and aTm accepts, next SEC wish list in order: FSU, Clemson, Miami, Oklahoma, & Virginia Tech.

Anyone else agree?

Absolutely, and I recall someone else in the media pointing out the Sheridan could not have known about Miami being in trouble with the NCAA because he suggested they would go the SEC.  Didn't Sheridan tweet that on Aug 14th?

... he did, here is the tweet: 

@DannySheridan1

Danny Sheridan

If SEC presidents invite, and aTm accepts, next SEC wish list in order: FSU, Clemson, Miami, Oklahoma, & Virginia Tech.

Exactly

He is an irrelavant inbred...and  is just desperate for attention...he should stick to radio cause he is a scary sight to look at...is he married?  scary!  :wareagle:

The best part, "The NCAA has never implicated or confirmed that Auburn was a party in its investigation into Newton's recruitment. "  :tdau:

Archived