Another Reason to hate Finebaum

aubfan36078

On WSFA last night they aired the SEC Football special "Tradition of Champions". They had Paul Finebaum on as a "guest" giving his predictions for Auburn and Alabama. Care to guess what he said? Well Not only did he hint at Auburn going into a tail spin after the MSU game , But he GUARANTEED " Number 14 " for bama. Now my question to all of You is do you really think PF believes this or is he just setting bama nation up for an epic melt down? Either way is win - win for him as both will result in ratings for his show.

Well bammer does have a pathetic schedule. Arkansas and Auburn is their only chance to lose now that LSU imploded and Florida has a new staff. And the love they are going to get from the national media will vault them into the BCSNCG. Pitiful.

On WSFA last night they aired the SEC Football special "Tradition of Champions". They had Paul Finebaum on as a "guest" giving his predictions for Auburn and Alabama. Care to guess what he said? Well Not only did he hint at Auburn going into a tail spin after the MSU game , But he GUARANTEED " Number 14 " for bama. Now my question to all of You is do you really think PF believes this or is he just setting bama nation up for an epic melt down? Either way is win - win for him as both will result in ratings for his show.

Finebaum doesn't believe in anything other than ratings.  He knows saying stuff like that gets him more airplay and gets more people to tune into his show.  Finebaum is not a prognosticator any more than you and I are.  Everything he does is for higher ratings.  He's really quite harmless once you accept this basic fact. 

Let's see Bama new QB only 1 standout WR. The other starting WR is a Freshman. Just stop their run game and should be able to beat them. Just depends if a team can move the ball well against their D.

When when when will folks ever stop hating people because they don't pump sunshine about Auburn.  Everyone is entitled to an opinion - even fineboob.  So what?  Where did all that preseason opining get teams last year?  And it's not like it's a big secret that PF's agenda leans west of Vance AL.  We've all known that for a long time.  Let's just do what we do and see what things look like in November.  How 'bout that?

Well bammer does have a pathetic schedule. Arkansas and Auburn is their only chance to lose now that LSU imploded and Florida has a new staff. And the love they are going to get from the national media will vault them into the BCSNCG. Pitiful.

Good lord Weegs, stop with all the gloom and doom!!!

Turn that frown upside down  :laugh:

Who hijacked your account??

:zapbama:

Good lord Weegs, stop with all the gloom and doom!!!

Turn that frown upside down  :laugh:

Who hijacked your account??

:zapbama:

My disdain for the turds is getting back to dangerous levels again. Must be time for football. 

emot105.gif

Also in the modern era. since the BCS no team has won with a new QB who is a sophomore. Not even sure if a team has made it to the BCS championship game with a new sophomore QB?

Darron Thomas? :dunno:

Finebaum doesn't believe in anything other than ratings.  He knows saying stuff like that gets him more airplay and gets more people to tune into his show.  Finebaum is not a prognosticator any more than you and I are.  Everything he does is for higher ratings.  He's really quite harmless once you accept this basic fact. 

I agree he is all about ratings

Archived