BSPN and Trent Richardson

auinmadison

Yeah, and please correct me if I'm wrong, but the broadcast had Alabama up to 15 national championships.  Are they growing national championships on trees over there? Last year, I thought they were claiming 13.

Not that Richardson didn't have a good game -- he also had 2 TDs, but Lattimore and Dyer should be battling for player of the week. My two cents. 

MSU is going to give the UpDykes a rude awakening.  When UA goes to Starkville they will have already played 6 SEC games in a row with LSU the week before playing MSU and MSU having played UTMartin which will give them a bit of a breather before the match up.  TR WILL have problems at MSU.

Only after the UpDyke/MSU game will Dyer's performance POSSIBLY be given proper respect, imho. 

WDE !!!

Yeah, and please correct me if I'm wrong, but the broadcast had Alabama up to 15 national championships.  Are they growing national championships on trees over there? Last year, I thought they were claiming 13.

Not that Richardson didn't have a good game -- he also had 2 TDs, but Lattimore and Dyer should be battling for player of the week. My two cents. 

they are counting this years and last years prestigious espn preseason national championship

they are counting this years and last years prestigious espn preseason national championship

Too bad that BSPN already had their BCS celebration last night in MI. They hyped that up to the point that I thought the rest of the teams who played games yesterday should not have even bothered to show up. They aren't even making an attempt to hide their prejudices anymore.

I REALLY don't get all the love for Trent Richardson. Sure, he's apretty good running back, but he's never been a starter before this year. He gets ten times the press as Dyer and dyer went over 1000 yards last year and was MVP of the national championship game. I'm sorry, until I see a lot more out of Richardson I don't think he's qualified to carry Dyer's jock.

I have avoided watching any of the bspn college football shows this season. I will watch the games and listen to the in game commentary but none of the studio shows. At the half, I change channels. No more gameday either (but then I've been in Auburn the past 2 Saturday mornings). College football, so far, has been more enjoyable.

I REALLY don't get all the love for Trent Richardson. Sure, he's apretty good running back, but he's never been a starter before this year. He gets ten times the press as Dyer and dyer went over 1000 yards last year and was MVP of the national championship game. I'm sorry, until I see a lot more out of Richardson I don't think he's qualified to carry Dyer's jock.

He's no better than Vick Ballard, Marcus Lattimore, Spencer Ware, Michael Ford,etc. The SEC is loaded with talented running backs, and he's done nothing so far to pull ahead of the pack into the realm of being All That Special.

Meanwhile.....Michael Dyer has accomplished quite a bit for a kid who was just a freshman last season. He's already a better RB than TR.

Guest jojo1515

MSU is going to give the UpDykes a rude awakening.  When UA goes to Starkville they will have already played 6 SEC games in a row with LSU the week before playing MSU and MSU having played UTMartin which will give them a bit of a breather before the match up.  TR WILL have problems at MSU.

Only after the UpDyke/MSU game will Dyer's performance POSSIBLY be given proper respect, imho. 

WDE !!!

Unfortunatley, bama's d will pulverize MSU's 6 play offense.  They can stop the bubble screen and the option, so MSU is up a creek in that one, JMO

dont forget the recruiting NC's!

Yes because they figure they can claim the 04 one since nobody else did and they figure that since last years was still in the state they can claim it too.  ;)

However I love the pic of their 83 media guide in which they show 6 National Championships.  1983 they had 6, add 1 for 92, and add 1 for 2009.  Some how 6+1+1=13??????  I loved the quote Wayne Atcheson said was the reason they went back and claimed those NC "to make Alabama football look the best it could look."

I saw that garbage, and they put him on the list for national player of the week. FOR WHAT???? Guaranteed Dyer goes for at least 150 on penn state. Supposedly he's going pro according to some bammer relatives....wonder why

I saw that garbage, and they put him on the list for national player of the week. FOR WHAT???? Guaranteed Dyer goes for at least 150 on penn state. Supposedly he's going pro according to some bammer relatives....wonder why

Money

Money

Because he knows that he, Kirkpatrick and a score of other turds are going to bring bammer down with the NCAA.  All those cars and suits are just too much to stop the hammer from falling.  The NCAA will wait to see if bammer is any good this year, so as not to ruin their NC run.  If they lose a game or two (which they will), and the dream of another NC is over, the hammer will fall quicker.

Can't get any new suits in tuscalooser....

Same reason that most Juniors go pro I guess, $$$.

Can't get any new suits in tuscalooser....

this

Money

Don't you mean, more money?

Archived