Wal-Mart in trouble

Tigermike

Wal Mart per se is probably not in trouble - just another example of media distortion. The CLEANING CONTRACTOR hired by Wal Mart employed the illegals - no Wal Mart employees were arrested. I wonder just how much the execs knew tho, and how liable they are under the law - I know our vendor contracts say that the vendor is responsible for the legal status of its employees and will protect and hold us harmless if there are any immigration issues. VERY IMPT in Texas!!

Wal Mart per se is probably not in trouble - just another example of media distortion.  The CLEANING CONTRACTOR hired by Wal Mart employed the illegals - no Wal Mart employees were arrested. 

"A federal law enforcement official said some Wal-Mart executives had direct knowledge of the scheme, based on recorded conversations that have been made, surveillance and monitoring."

"If a company knowingly hires illegal workers it can be penalized up to $10,000 per person,'' he said.

If true, it sounds like complicity to me.

TigerAL - read the REST of my post, please, not just what helps your argument...

Wal Mart per se is probably not in trouble - just another example of media distortion.  The CLEANING CONTRACTOR hired by Wal Mart employed the illegals - no Wal Mart employees were arrested.  I wonder just how much the execs knew tho, and how liable they are under the law - I know our vendor contracts say that the vendor is responsible for the legal status of its employees and will protect and hold us harmless if there are any immigration issues. VERY IMPT in Texas!!

Archived