War Eagle Anyways.

AUTiger03

WAR EAGLE!! We will bounce back  :beatmullet:  :zapbama:

No we freaking won't. Our defense couldn't stop a ******* offense that we play EVERYDAY. Tex roof has to go. Nick fairley saved him last year. We will go 6-6 or 7-5 and that is IF our offense wakes up.

D is bad? You're being WAAYY too kind. MORE THAN 600 TOTAL YARDS?!? Youth or no youth, inexperience or experience, that's absolutely inexcusable for an AU defense.

No semblance of a secondary, terrible tackling, same old story. I will always support my Tigers and appreciate their effort, but the defense is getting worse by the week, not better. That's strictly coaching.

Better start looking for a def. coordinator.

D is bad? You're being WAAYY too kind. MORE THAN 600 TOTAL YARDS?!? Youth or no youth, inexperience or experience, that's absolutely inexcusable for an AU defense.

No semblance of a secondary, terrible tackling, same old story. I will always support my Tigers and appreciate their effort, but the defense is getting worse by the week, not better. That's strictly coaching.

Better start looking for a def. coordinator.

A highschool defense could have stopped that s***

WDE anyways as well. I would rather be an Auburn man on a bad day than a Bammer mullet on a good day!  Trotter will watch film and learn from his mistakes. We need to do nothing but one on one tackling and angle tackling in practice this week and work on watch an s load of film. It was not a brilliant idea to teach someone the offense because they may use it against you later on down the road, hence what happened today. Clemson is trying to mirrir what we did last year so they got a Gus Malzahn clone in Chad Morris.  We will rebound!  We are Auburn Tigers!

WDE anyways as well. I would rather be an Auburn man on a bad day than a Bammer mullet on a good day!  Trotter will watch film and learn from his mistakes. We need to do nothing but one on one tackling and angle tackling in practice this week and work on watch an s load of film. It was not a brilliant idea to teach someone the offense because they may use it against you later on down the road, hence what happened today. Clemson is trying to mirrir what we did last year so they got a Gus Malzahn clone in Chad Morris.  We will rebound!  We are Auburn Tigers!

War Eagle

WDE anyways as well. I would rather be an Auburn man on a bad day than a Bammer mullet on a good day!

same here....except for being a man, since I'm an Auburn gal! ;p

WAR EAGLE!! We will bounce back  :beatmullet:  :zapbama:

No we freaking won't. Our defense couldn't stop a **cking offense that we play EVERYDAY. Tex roof has to go. Nick fairley saved him last year. We will go 6-6 or 7-5 and that is IF our offense wakes up.

You, sir, are a perverted soul to put "implied" words like this on a message board. Do you not have any sense of shame or morals? I do wish that we had an "ignore" or "hide" option for people like you. You can comment without those kinds of expletives. If my wife read that, It would make we want to slap your jaws.

War Eagle always and forever!!!

I hate that Auburn lost, but it was bound to happen this year at some point.

true, and anyone hoping for another perfect season was naive. However, my expectations were that we would win until we played LSU or FL. I truly expected us to win today and I'm disappointed that we couldn't pull off a miraculous comeback. Such is life.

War Eagle always and forever!!!

I hate that Auburn lost, but it was bound to happen this year at some point.

true, and anyone hoping for another perfect season was naive. However, my expectations were that we would win until we played LSU or FL. I truly expected us to win today and I'm disappointed that we couldn't pull off a miraculous comeback. Such is life.

This is a very young Clemson team. They will be a mid-tier ACC team probably with all their youth and inexperience. That sounds like Auburn. I wish that our defense would have played as well as theirs. We would have won the game.

War eagle anyway!    Today was a learning experience (I hope) for  our young tigers.   If this loss isn't motivation to improve, I don't know what is!

I agree! They will improve. There's just too much talent there for it not to happen. It may not be this year. Have we so soon forgotten that 2008 is the year that made Fairley, Bynes, Ziemba, Isom, Pugh, and Byrum into the awesome players they became? I can't remember a suckier year than 2008. We lost to Bama after winning 6 in a row! Heck, we didn't even put points on the board! Could *anything* be more humiliating for a freshman team than that?

Even if this turns out to be another 2008, reality is that the only way to go is up and it can only get better, but it's gonna take some time and a whole lotta effort.

I'm still ALL IN!

:wareagle:          :wareagle:            :wareagle:

I'm still ALL IN!

Archived