Finebaum said

preacher1345162942

It's the Super Bowl according to BSPN Gameday.

Super Bowl - Schluper Bowl

According to FB and bammers this is much bigger than that.   :dunno:   :banghead:

Yep it's the game of the century! Gameday is starting a day or two early because of it. Ridiculous.

Heard multiple idiots saying how they really didn't even think it would be close: bama would win by at least 3 TDs.

Heard multiple idiots saying how they really didn't even think it would be close: bama would win by at least 3 TDs.

Not to put down your post, or anyone on this magnificent board...BUT, go look at some of  the predicted scores for the AU/LSU game for the week prior to that game.  Homers will be homers.  UA fans do not have exclusive rights to feeling that way.    :dunno:

War Eagle!!

;D

every year brings a new "game of the century."

and it's usually a flop, one team destroys the other in a very unkind fashion, the scoreboard looks like a basketball score on one side and a baseball score on the other.

Not to put down your post, or anyone on this magnificent board...BUT, go look at some of  the predicted scores for the AU/LSU game for the week prior to that game.   Homers will be homers.   UA fans do not have exclusive rights to feeling that way.    :dunno:

War Eagle!!

;D

Absolutely, delusion is not exclusively an updyke syndrome.

wde

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I subbed in a 5th grade classroom and one of the students had on a bammer shirt for the upcoming game.  It read "See you in the big easy."  Presumptuous?  :rolleyes:

We shutdown Ingram and Richardson in the Iron Bowl last year. I suspect LSU's defense will deal a significant blow to the Turd's offense. I honestly believe LSU is the best team in the nation right now...My question is what happens if LSU does beat the Turd's? I stopped listening to the PFBN a long time ago but I would have to admit, should Bama get beat, I would have to tune in on Monday... :laugh:       

Not to put down your post, or anyone on this magnificent board...BUT, go look at some of  the predicted scores for the AU/LSU game for the week prior to that game.   Homers will be homers.   UA fans do not have exclusive rights to feeling that way.    :dunno:

War Eagle!!

;D

^^Truth^^

I don't consider myself a "homer" for AU  - But I dang sure never thought LSU would have beat us by 30 pts. :banghead:

We shutdown Ingram and Richardson in the Iron Bowl last year. I suspect LSU's defense will deal a significant blow to the Turd's offense. I honestly believe LSU is the best team in the nation right now...My question is what happens if LSU does beat the Turd's? I stopped listening to the PFBN a long time ago but I would have to admit, should Bama get beat, I would have to tune in on Monday... :laugh:       

I always listen Monday after a bama loss, you will laugh until it hurts.

every year brings a new "game of the century."

and it's usually a flop, one team destroys the other in a very unkind fashion, the scoreboard looks like a basketball score on one side and a baseball score on the other.

Dan Patrick called it, "This years game of the century!!"  Gotta love Dan Patrick

War Eagle!!

;D

wde

I also have a friend that goes to Alabama that sold their Iron Bowl ticket before the season even began so that they could buy a ticket to the NCG. I don't know another fan base that goes that far.

Who cares? It's an off week ad it is a pretty big game. No one can deny the LSU defense was extremely aggressive and fast. Hated it as an Auburn fan, but was impressed as a football fan. Also, I have enjoyed watching the Bama defense which is physical and has speed. The way they adjust to the competition is incredible to watch. Difficult to say as an Auburn man, but I give credit where it is due as a college football fan. The offenses are similar, but hate him or hate him Trent Richardson is impressive at RB. Let them talk we know the truth about who they prepare for.

As a college football fan this game is definitely at the top of my list.

LSU/ALABAMA is a big game 1 vs 2. Having said that this game is being blown way out of proportion by the media by far. I've watched very little, but seen enough early on all the shows to not watch the normal amount I watch as I do not need a week long pre-game show of any one game.  I agree with the post here...

This game IS the national championship game IMO.  The winner of this one wins the BIG ONE.

I think BAMA wins this one by at least 14 pts.  :-X

War Eagle!!

;D

wde

I also have a friend that goes to Alabama that sold their Iron Bowl ticket before the season even began so that they could buy a ticket to the NCG. I don't know another fan base that goes that far.

I have a pennant from the Pitt-UGA Sugar Bowl in 1979.  My parents went for free because a Bammer friend of my Dad's bought tickets to the Sugar Bowl before the season began.  Their delusion runs deep.

War Eagle!!

;D

wde

I have a pennant from the Pitt-UGA Sugar Bowl in 1979.  My parents went for free because a Bammer friend of my Dad's bought tickets to the Sugar Bowl before the season began.  Their delusion runs deep.

:laugh: :laugh: That's great stuff. At least your parents were able to profit off of their idiocy.

Archived