Arkansas Pine Bluff vs Auburn

AU TIGER1345162826

Glad to see that the team seems to be moving in the right direction.  I like college basketball, but have rarely experienced my school field quality teams.  While cheering for Auburn Basketball I often felt like Muddog football fans from The Waterboy.  I'm optimistic, and I'm looking forward to seeing what they can do against Seton Hall.  Does anyone know if the game is going to be televised?

By the way, if any are in the know, how good is that Townsend kid that APB had?  It seemed like we had absolutely no answer for him.

We gotta tough game with seton hall....

Were gonna have to play way better especially on the road.

I'll take it though!!

:we:

Make no mistake about it, we should beat Seton Hall.  They are small, have no depth, don't rebound well, and don't shoot very well either.  They come from a good conference, and this is a chance for us to make a statement about what kind of team we are going to be.  If we play well this game shouldn't be close.

The team came out really, really flat. We weren't going after rebounds and we were practicing sloppy ball protection. Then Tony got up and started going crazy on the sidelines, and this team kicked it into gear. It's amazing the amount of respect the team has for their coach, I love it.

Don't know if it's a big deal, but about halfway through the first half, Frankie came out and went to the trainers. They looked at him for about 45 seconds, then sent him back in. When he came out in the second half, he had a new brace on his ankle, and a big one, almost came up all the way to his knee. It didn't seem to hamper him, and he still played a ton, but just putting it out there. Another one to watch is KG. He got fouled real hard last night and came up clutching his left wrist. Again, he kept playing, but it looked like it was bothering him a bit.

Chris Denson is really undervalued on this team. He had a great game last night. Bring on Seton Hall

The team came out really, really flat. We weren't going after rebounds and we were practicing sloppy ball protection. Then Tony got up and started going crazy on the sidelines, and this team kicked it into gear. It's amazing the amount of respect the team has for their coach, I love it.

Don't know if it's a big deal, but about halfway through the first half, Frankie came out and went to the trainers. They looked at him for about 45 seconds, then sent him back in. When he came out in the second half, he had a new brace on his ankle, and a big one, almost came up all the way to his knee. It didn't seem to hamper him, and he still played a ton, but just putting it out there. Another one to watch is KG. He got fouled real hard last night and came up clutching his left wrist. Again, he kept playing, but it looked like it was bothering him a bit.

Chris Denson is really undervalued on this team. He had a great game last night. Bring on Seton Hall

Thanks for the information AUAero.

I hope everybody is well rested and healed up by Friday. Coach Barbee is gonna put AU basketball on another level. I can feel it starting already.

Archived