Virginia to Chick-fil-A??

TigerTaz

I know it was back in 2005 (2004 season) when we last played Virginia Tech, but I still would prefer seeing a team we haven't played since 1998 instead. Not to mention I think a bowl victory--regardless of the opponent--is important for our young team and fans.

If I remember correctly...I read an article several years ago as to how we are Blue & Orange. The article claimed we got our colors from Va.. I am stoked for this game. I didn't wnat any of Va. Tech, Ga. Tech, or even FSU. I despise FSU but my FSU buddies are as bad as the gumpdykes. I wouldn't want to have to deal with both fanbases this off-season.

If I remember correctly...I read an article several years ago as to how we are Blue & Orange. The article claimed we got our colors from Va.. I am stoked for this game. I didn't wnat any of Va. Tech, Ga. Tech, or even FSU. I despise FSU but my FSU buddies are as bad as the gumpdykes. I wouldn't want to have to deal with both fanbases this off-season.

Virginia beat FSU.

I like this matchup!!  Didn't want to play FSU (irritating chant), VaTech , or  Clemson again.  Hope we can go 8-5!!!  Would be great for our young team!

An Article in I think Alum Mag, we got our O & B form Va. which got it from a rowing club in England.

Saw them against FSU, bring our A game Tigers. 

That is correct!

I think Chick-fil-A would have picked FSU had they not played USCe in it last year.

They said they would have selected them but Virginia beat them so that is why FSU was not chosen.

what is an O&B form from a boat team in the UK? I am not following this???

WDE!!

Doc

Archived