Leavitt

WarDamn2010

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the fire that Jim Leavitt would bring. He's probably ready to get back into the college game and take another run at a HC opportunity in a couple of years.

:believe:

Guest jojo1515

Leavitt NEVER coached with Chizik, he spent a few years a Kansas St (90-95) and then was at South Florida  from 1995 until being fired.  That is his entire coaching career per wikipedia

I love the fire that Jim Leavitt would bring. He's probably ready to get back into the college game and take another run at a HC opportunity in a couple of years.

Agree 100%!

Maybe he is the guy. I have no idea. IF he has been hired, I see no reason to keep it a secret. IF any coordinator has been hired, how does it benefit us by not announcing it?

Maybe none of the recruits' parents would worry about him beating up their kids and tell them not to come.

Weeman wound up and popped (spanked) AJ on the rear last year and everybody thought it was funny.  What is the difference?

Maybe none of the recruits' parents would worry about him beating up their kids and tell them not to come.

Weeman wound up and popped (spanked) AJ on the rear last year and everybody thought it was funny.  What is the difference?

saban can do no wrong. Come on a4e, you know this!

Maybe he is the guy. I have no idea. IF he has been hired, I see no reason to keep it a secret. IF any coordinator has been hired, how does it benefit us by not announcing it?

That's what I don't get. Alot of people are saying that we can't announce it if the coach is on a playoff team, but yet Penn St had no problems announcing the NE OC as their new HC.

That's what I don't get. Alot of people are saying that we can't announce it if the coach is on a playoff team, but yet Penn St had no problems announcing the NE OC as their new HC.

Possibly it is the coach's choice whether he wants it announced or not. 

Maybe Harbaugh doesn't want the distraction. Some teams allow their coaches to announce others want to wait until they are eliminated.

Wow. Just googled "Leffage Chizik" and got a really surprising result.

When was the last time you googled anything and got a single hit?!

I can't remember a time before this.

All i needed to read was he knocked a kid around.

Kids are lacking that kinda discipline these days :-[

I'm sold!

And the 9'ers D is no joke.

i think you just broke google.

i think you just broke google.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Yeah, sorry about that, y'all. Not like anyone ever used it, anyway!

Just had someone who knows Jay Jacobs on a personal basis say that we have already hired a DC whose name he thought was Leffage. Anybody recognize that name. Said he had coached with Chizik before.

Leffage??? to Leavitt. Hmm. Could we be reaching a little bit? Any other DC's that start the letter "L". :dunno:

Just had someone who knows Jay Jacobs on a personal basis say that we have already hired a DC whose name he thought was Leffage. Anybody recognize that name. Said he had coached with Chizik before.

Leffage??? to Leavitt. Hmm. Could we be reaching a little bit? Any other DC's that start the letter "L". :dunno:

Exactly.  As much as I would not mind seeing Leavitt come in as DC, I think everyone is jumping to conclusions here. 

TT just hired Lovett at TTU, I believe.

Exactly.  As much as I would not mind seeing Leavitt come in as DC, I think everyone is jumping to conclusions here. 

Us jumping to conclusions? Where have you been a4e?  :laugh:

TT just hired Lovett at TTU, I believe.

Lyle hooked up w/ Julia Roberts. I believe he can sway any recruit, or better yet ( their moms ). :)

Archived