trent richardson to carolina?

SundayGun1345163002

To me Carolina shouldn't waste a first round draft pick on any non-defense player. That's just me though.

That's a good point too.

They need a serious D upgrade, it's not like they didn't manage to score enough points most of the time. PLUS ON A PERSONAL LEVEL, I don't want to root for a team that includes Rent. ;D

The Panthers have 2 productive running backs.  Both of their middle linebackers and all of their defensive tackles got hurt during the season... which is why their defense sucked.  They need to focus on a good pass rusher, a good linebacker, and some DTs.

Trent is not an Alabama player anymore so that is the main thing that I did not like about him before, I am OK with him now. You know it would tear up the gumpdyke-baggers that Cam was handing the ball off to Trent.  :laugh:

Trent is not an Alabama player anymore so that is the main thing that I did not like about him before, I am OK with him now. You know it would tear up the gumpdyke-baggers that Cam was handing the ball off to Trent.  :laugh:

Anytime Cam kept the ball and ran for 40+ they would complain about him being a ball hog and a non-team player.

I don't think Rent will be around for Carolina to pick him.

I also agree that Carolina's first pick should be a defensive player.

As noted, Panthers have two very good relatively young running backs and don't need another....especially at the $$$ Trent would get.  Defense.....about any position would be an improvement.  I see Dre's name mentioned a lot in the Charlotte paper...even after his maryj bust. 

The Panthers have 2 productive running backs.  Both of their middle linebackers and all of their defensive tackles got hurt during the season... which is why their defense sucked.  They need to focus on a good pass rusher, a good linebacker, and some DTs.

This^^^

They have 2 really good RBs. The only positions on offense that I could see them using a 1st round pick on would be OT or WR.

Archived