Tennessee Game

jwmboom7

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No offensive flow and throwing up 3 pointers without even trying to run an offense

Playing like they did earlier in the season.  Looks like they are trying to put up quick threes before someone commits a turnover.   Not the same team that played the last four or five games.

No rebounding, nobody boxing out. The boys are playing sluggish and sloppy. Got to find an answer for that man D. 

Did you see the foul called on us at the 1:12 mark of the 1st half?  If you can rewind I recommend it because our guy was being push out of bounds and only reached for the ball and got the foul called on him.  Either refs are crooked or stupid.  I can't blame this game on Auburn because they are truly being screwed from what I can tell!

No rebounding, nobody boxing out. The boys are playing sluggish and sloppy. Got to find an answer for that man D. 

Did you see the foul called on us at the 1:12 mark of the 1st half?  If you can rewind I recommend it because our guy was being push out of bounds and only reached for the ball and got the foul called on him.  Either refs are crooked or stupid.  I can't blame this game on Auburn because they are truly being screwed from what I can tell!

Apparently that happens to us often.

Yeah we are seeing alot of home cooking in this game.

There have been so many missed shots this game on both sides that it's laughable. It's like the blind leading the blind. Ha!  :laugh:

The mindbogglingest thing about these last games is how bad on offense AU has to be to be losing to teams that are shooting as terribly as AR and TN.  Just unbelievable!  Oh, well, fight on.

So far more fouls and turnovers than assists and also being killed on the boards

Refs are bad as usual

The refs may be bad but Auburn is 10 of 36 so far that is what is causing the loss not the Refs

Archived