Tennessee Game

jwmboom7

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We just don't have that catalyst player that everybody else feeds off of. Seems like we are wandering in the desert searching for an identity.

Offensive rebound and dunk by Tenn. That will kill a comeback. We are getting killed on the boards

Another offensive rebound and score by Tenn. Rebounding is blocking out and desire we don't block out and don't want the ball as much as Tenn.

Im about ready to throw in the towel with this team. I still don't see why barbee is refusing to play denson and kouassi thats preety dumb if you ask me.

Don't throw in the towel team played hard just not smart. We need a scorer to set the tone. Till then we play scrappy and hard we have a chance at home and will probably lose on the road. But we are better than last year and will be even better next year with maturity and an infusion of talent. 

Im about ready to throw in the towel with this team. I still don't see why barbee is refusing to play denson and kouassi thats preety dumb if you ask me.

IMHO.....Auburn fans should support this team, and Coach Barbee as he is rebuilding the AU basketball program. It won't happen overnight. But fan support is crucial in getting the kind of recruits CTB needs.

I have never seen us get out-rebounded by that much. It was embarrassing. I feel that if we got a few more rebounds, we would have been in the game. Tennessee was just as bad as us minus the rebounding aspect. Why didnt we get a PG this year in our recruiting class? we need one badly, but we need a good center first and foremost. We dont have a coordinated, physical presence down low and i am tired of it. I have no doubt barbee is the right coach. Just give him a few more years.  :wareagle:

Btw I don't mean this I said it out of frustration. Sorry  :believe:

Btw I don't mean this I said it out of frustration. Sorry  :believe:

:laugh: :laugh: Ive had my fair share of frustrated posts too.  :-[

The problem I have right now is we are getting no better. I can live with the fact that we are losing right now. I can't live with the fact that we've shown ZERO improvement.

The problem I have right now is we are getting no better. I can live with the fact that we are losing right now. I can't live with the fact that we've shown ZERO improvement.

Don't be too down on this team because I think they are improving but they had a lot against them this game.  The refs were allowing a whole lot of one sided pushing and on top of that nothing was falling in the basket for this Auburn team and I mean nothing!

"People just started giving up. You could see it in their eyes. There was no one fighting...which I just can't frickin' stand," Chubb said. "It'll definitely get better. It's just not our day today."

D-II skill and D-1 fight.  I like that.  At least the "fight" part.  I've beaten on Chubb before, but I'll give him a hand on this one.

Don't be too down on this team because I think they are improving but they had a lot against them this game.  The refs were allowing a whole lot of one sided pushing and on top of that nothing was falling in the basket for this Auburn team and I mean nothing!

I fail to see the improvement. 

They don't have that lead sled dog yet. They have nobody to feed off of. When they get that guy, watch out. Look what happened when Cam joined our football team. He was the catalyst everybody fed off of. They need a lead dog. 

Archived