Okl: 11.8%

USC: 12.9%

Stop Pct:

Aub: 83.5%

Okl: 82.4%

USC: 78.6%

Mia: 76.8%

:au::football::cheer::cheer::cheer:

of course statiger is highly respected around here, but these stats could be just made up....not to say that they are, but could we see a reference when you post these stats? :homer:

of course statiger is highly respected around here, but these stats could be just made up....not to say that they are, but could we see a reference when you post these stats? :homer:

113183[/snapback]

Turd,

No problem but just this one time. If you feel that I'm making this up perhaps you shouldn't read my posts.

http://usctrojans.collegesports.com/sports...5/teamcume.html

http://www.soonersports.com/ViewArticle.db...=190&SPSID=2471

http://hurricanesports.collegesports.com/s...5/teamcume.html

113183[/snapback]

Turd,

No problem but just this one time. If you feel that I'm making this up perhaps you shouldn't read my posts.

EASY EASY there Big Boy! if YOU read MY post, you would know that I never questioned the validity of your posts, I simply don't know where you got your info from...I see that you are very touchy about your stats...in my line of work, proper referencing is vitally necessary...SORRY!

"I prostrate myself before you and beg for your forgiveness!"

(Reference- AceVentura 2, When Nature Calls)

113183[/snapback]

Turd,

EASY EASY there Big Boy! if YOU read MY post, you would know that I never questioned the validity of your posts, I simply don't know where you got your info from...I see that you are very touchy about your stats...in my line of work, proper referencing is vitally necessary...SORRY!

"I prostrate myself before you and beg for your forgiveness!"

(Reference- AceVentura 2, When Nature Calls)

113188[/snapback]

of course statiger is highly respected around here, but these stats could be just made up....

If you were just looking for a reference to my post, just ask. Why even suggest that it could be made up if you were not thinking it at all?

For the record, the majority of my data in regards to Auburn comes from a data base that I have compiled over the past 15 years. The data in this post came from several sources and I had to pull the specific numbers that I was searching for. It would be impossible for me to post the link because there isn't one except for the source.

Other posters have jokingly posted about the data I have posted but normally make it clear with a... :D.

It's no biggie now that you have explained your post.

War Eagle Turd Ferguson

OK Stat. We need you to give us reference material for every statistic you have ever posted on here. For all we know you could just be making all this jive up and we really have a 1-6 team, because everyone knows you can make numbers look anyway you want.

In my line of work, I need validation. I'm retired. :blink::blink::blink:

Keep it up Stat. Still some of the best post on this board come from you.

WAR EAGLE!!!!

you guys...the horse is already dead...stop beating him! Good grief!

BTW...Stat, I was curious...do you download straight from the sites you pull from to the board or do you use a program like ACCESS to keep and store all this stuff?

Oh, and this is really an innocent question...I have no coalition of the willing ready to sniff out false references...oh and another BTW...sorry I didn't use a smiley...I was not trying to front, G. I was just honestly curious as to how you track down such data.

So to the rest of you hoes who keep dippin' inmy medicine..........PLEASE SMITE ME OH MIGHTY SMITERS!!!

OK, Turd, but my post was all in good fun. I read the whole thread and saw your retraction, but from your first post you sounded like you were accusing Stat of coming up with these numbers out of thin air. No malice intended, and I apologize. We all are AU friends here so let's get on with the good stuff.

War Eagle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Turd, Turd, Turd..... you can't make fun of the stat Dali Lama!!

See you in a couple of weeks.

EDIT: I just noticed your Member Title... nice! :D

Archived