Someone help me out.

GoBull367

And here are the newcomers:

Signed Letter of Intent ...

Name                        Pos  Location                                        Stars      Ht      Wt

Asauhn Dixon-Tatum    0    Marietta, GA                                              6' 11"  225

Chattahoochee Technical College                   

Jordon Granger            PF    Florissant, MO                                  3        6' 7"    210

Mccluer North

Shaquille Johnson        SF    Alpharetta, GA                                  3        6' 5"    195

Milton 

Jordan Price              SG    Lithonia, GA                                    4        6' 5"    215

Southwest Dekalb                                         

I thought Sullivan was a Senior.  Is he not?

No, he is a junior because he was able to redshirt last year due to injury.  He only played in three or four games.

Thanks guys.  So we will still have Ward, Sullivan, Langford...

Has Noel Johnson been playing? 

Also Chubb, who I hope starts playing like he did at the beginning of the year.

Plus all of those great recruits.  Not bad.  The future of Auburn basketball is looking a whole lot better.

Johnson has been playing, but is still struggling to find his rhythm after suffering a few injuries.  Barbee has been giving him minutes here and there...he just doesn't seem real comfortable out there right now. 

I really want to see a Shaq Johnson vs. Kenny Gabriel dunk contest.

Although it would have to be somewhere other than Auburn Arena, as dunking is not allowed there.

Although it would have to be somewhere other than Auburn Arena, as dunking is not allowed there.

:laugh: :laugh:...........True......... :'( :'( :'(

No you can dunk there but you have to let go of the rim right when you would break your neck if you fell

One more question while it's fresh on my mind.  What are the strength and weaknesses of the four recruits we have?  I'm hoping at least one projects to be that guy you can always count on giving you 15+ every night.  From the highlights it looks like Jordan Price might be that guy.  And I guess to build on that, do these recruits fill our needs?  Looks like ADT could be that guy we need so desperately down low. Thanks again.

One more question while it's fresh on my mind.  What are the strength and weaknesses of the four recruits we have?  I'm hoping at least one projects to be that guy you can always count on giving you 15+ every night.  From the highlights it looks like Jordan Price might be that guy.  And I guess to build on that, do these recruits fill our needs?  Looks like ADT could be that guy we need so desperately down low. Thanks again.

Jordan Price is definitely the guy that can give you 15+ every night. He had a knack for scoring. As for ADT, he looks like he has very good touch with his shots and is a very good blocker. I think Shaq might be a project, but his ceiling is very high (No pun intended). He needs some work on his shot I think. He reminds me of the guy that played at UGay a couple years back- Travis Leslie. And as for the Granger kid, I dont know too much about him. IMHO i think we should have gotten a PG in this class instead of another PF or SF. Josh will be a senior next year and Ward still hasnt proved himself yet, but we shall see. I trust CTB, especially in recruiting.  :wareagle:

Archived