Twitter

norfolk

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Real men don't follow kids on twitter.

So does that apply to real men don't watch kids play games? (like football.)

didn't say that bat boy.   :laugh:

:laugh: He got you on that one Westie!

It may be time for CGC put the clamps on twitter. I follow several players and some of them put stuff on there that I wish they wouldn't. On the other hand some put really informative tidbits. Just wish they would THINK before they post.    

I think I know of what you speak. It's a certain subject that they shouldn't even joke about.

Another twist on this twitter thing.

Fans (many adults) seem to toss fuel on the fire with their constant ego building tweets.

Example below-

Robert Brannan @BobertBrannan

Reply RetweetedRetweet

Delete

FavoritedFavorite · Close Open Details Hearing @JaQuayWilliams say "I could live here for 4 yrs" is what being an AU man is about! Even though you'll have that NFL option in 3 ;)

The kid hasn't made it on campus and he's three and done huh? :laugh:

It's fun to keep up with what's going on, but I wish adults would leave the interaction to the kids.

Yeah I just unfollowed Blakely. He just retweeted somebody that tweeted about putting a female's face in the concrete. He just lost a little of my respect for allowing that garbage on his timeline. Real men don't even talk about striking women.

I agree. Who has concrete in their kitchen anyway? Hehehe

I'm afraid these guys are just typical of the current generation...(1) many of them believe that if a thought comes into their minds it is worthy of sharing with the world and (2) they forget that when you say something stupid face to face to someone it pretty much stays there,  but when you say something stupid via twitter, pretty soon the entire world knows you are a dope.

Chiz would be doing most of his players a favor by banning twitter.    Too many of them don't realize that they represent their team mates and AU and when they make profane or stupid tweets...it reflects on others besides themselve.

Yes, and the updykes follow these kids as much as Auburn fans do. Some bama fans are posting a photo of a few of our players sleeping in class today . Apparently one of our player took the photo of the two players and posted it on twitter. The following updykes took it and posted on a few different sites.

Now, I'm not saying this will get anyone in trouble (could with the staff), but it shows they're just waiting for something to run with. Sad, but it's the truth.

Not only are the two players in the photo just sleeping in class.. They are on the floor in the very back of the lecture hall sleeping.

You know why?  Because they are already going through crazy workouts and staying up until the wee hours of the morning on TWITTER!  

Sometimes I see a player tweet something, and I want to say "Dude, go to bed!  I know we're in college, but you need to get some rest!"

Not only are the two players in the photo just sleeping in class.. They are on the floor in the very back of the lecture hall sleeping.

You know why?  Because they are already going through crazy workouts and staying up until the wee hours of the morning on TWITTER!  

Sometimes I see a player tweet something, and I want to say "Dude, go to bed!  I know we're in college, but you need to get some rest!"

Twitter isn't the reason they are staying up late. They are staying up late because they are in college.

Twitter isn't the reason they are staying up late. They are staying up late because they are in college.

Not just twitter, but the internet and social media for sure.  That's why most college kids are up late.  That's why I see a handful of "Twitter fam, what it do?" at 2 in the morning.

Guess those two guys missed the meaning of Chiz's rule about attending class...apparently Chiz needs to re-write it and be a bit more specific about what they are supposed to do when they are in class.  I know most of these guys are only 18 or 19 but they ought to know better.  JMO but probably a result of "free education" associated with playing football at AU.  Most people don't value what someone else provides them for free....whether that be an education or freedom.

Y'all are tripping. Normal people fall asleep in class and get it tweeted by friends too. Put down the microscope. Looking too far into it. If it was problematic, the Chiz would be all over it.

If you want the picture I can PM it to you but I don't think it needs to be posted here. This site might explode :laugh:

Oh yeah.. They would definitely do so.

I understand how some of y'all feel. I cringe sometimes mostly because twitter is so public. But it's just banter between a bunch of young guys.  Ex players in their 60s and 70s do the same thing STILL when they're around each other. The only difference is it's not on twitter.

Archived