Apology

sportwareagle

I wanted to take this time to apologize for my starting the argumentative responses iin the earlier thread. I am not trying to bring it back up, but just wanted to apologize for being upset.

By the way, I'm a girl, and a fiesty one at that!!!!

I wanted to take this time to apologize for my starting the argumentative responses iin the earlier thread. I am not trying to bring it back up, but just wanted to apologize for being upset.

113724[/snapback]

Me Too

My lovelly bride and I have raised TWO daughters that would fall into that category. :D No problem. WAR EAGLE ! ! ! :au:

Sorry BoJ, I have no idea what that emoticon meant, but it looked cool. :D

113754[/snapback]

The little humping man

Alright. It did NOT say "Little humping man" beside it. I know that for a fact.

I was just trying to...I mean, I was...well you know what I mean...it was just...

Okay, I'll shut up now.

Alright. It did NOT say "Little humping man" beside it.  I know that for a fact.

I was just trying to...I mean, I was...well you know what I mean...it was just...

Okay, I'll shut up now.

113765[/snapback]

Go ahead and put the other foot in your mouth "Little humping man". :rolleyes:

Alright. It did NOT say "Little humping man" beside it.  I know that for a fact.

Okay, I'll shut up now.

113765[/snapback]

LMAO

Okay, I'll shut up now.

113765[/snapback]

His name is "humper."

He's a bunny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:poke:

No...there's not,  :P   but thanks for all of your understanding.

113783[/snapback]

Speaking as one myself, another pushy broad on this board is never a bad thing. Too much testosterone around here as it is! :big::roflol:

No...there's not,  :P   but thanks for all of your understanding.

113783[/snapback]

Speaking as one myself, another pushy broad on this board is never a bad thing. Too much testosterone around here as it is! :big::roflol:

113800[/snapback]

Well, now you have a friend!!!!

113724[/snapback]

Im fiesty to but it came back to bite me in the a$$ cause everyone on this board hates me........so much for my fiestiness.......<~~is that a word? :(

Well I'm sure they don't hate you for crapping on happy threads. :lol:

(Sorry, couldn't resist. You know we love ya tig. :big: All relationships have their ups and downs.)

You guys wont believe me but I wear I did not know that emoticon was in the mix on the board. Should we remove it?

Archived