It's worldwide

daveforau

I am in London on a mission project this week, this is the fourth year in a row that I have led mission projects that had Auburn students working them. I also got a War Eagle in Heathrow airport. There is a young college student here in Kingston that watches Auburn football online and follows them, we talked recruiting, losing seniors, coaching changes, etc. together. I also saw where Emory Blake spent his spring break on a project in Africa, very impressed with his Tweets from there.

Any idea where they are in Africa...I'm living in Madagascar doing mission work and we got an email about their project and the possibility that they might come here, but obviously they ended up somewhere else. I was sure hoping they would come here.

Any idea where they are in Africa...I'm living in Madagascar doing mission work and we got an email about their project and the possibility that they might come here, but obviously they ended up somewhere else. I was sure hoping they would come here.

I saw a tweet from him about being in Liberia.  He has posted some pics as well.  I think it's ausome that they are over there doing that.

I live over two miles from campus and last week I personally witnessed a group of AU students unload their groceries at Kroger into their car and then return their carts to the cart drop off spot...one of them even let his friend ride shotgun even though the friend never called it!  #auburncreed!!!!

I live over two miles from campus and last week I personally witnessed a group of AU students unload their groceries at Kroger into their car and then return their carts to the cart drop off spot...one of them even let his friend ride shotgun even though the friend never called it!  #auburncreed!!!!

Inspirational story to start off the day :laugh:

I saw a tweet from him about being in Liberia.  He has posted some pics as well.  I think it's ausome that they are over there doing that.

I think Dee Ford and Darren Bates are on that trip also.

I got several war eagles while in Jamaica for my honey moon.

I got several war eagles while in Jamaica for my honey moon.

From other people.  Not your wife, right?  ;D

Of course!

I am in London on a mission project this week, this is the fourth year in a row that I have led mission projects that had Auburn students working them. I also got a War Eagle in Heathrow airport. There is a young college student here in Kingston that watches Auburn football online and follows them, we talked recruiting, losing seniors, coaching changes, etc. together. I also saw where Emory Blake spent his spring break on a project in Africa, very impressed with his Tweets from there.

World wide?????!      It's been  to outerspce!!!  :)

GREAT story.  Blake is the real deal.

Guest jrljr

As a full time voluteer myself I can speak to the experience of working with others. no matter how rough we think we had it there are millions that have had it worse. I worked with a gentleman born in uganda who saw his father gunned down with an AK-47 when he was 8yrs old. He went on to serve the USA in the Navy.  WDE!!!

What a touching post.  AUsome, thanks for sharing!

What a touching post.  AUsome, thanks for sharing!

Self recognition FTW :cool:

So one of them rode shotgun in the cart while the other one returned it to the cart drop off spot?  SWEET!!!  The Auburn Family is the best.

Archived