Miss. State vs Florida

ezeskeezy

Is anyone in this country more fired than Zook? No!

114050[/snapback]

Yea,

10834501_F_tn.jpg

George Dubya found caught in a dirt-tunnel hideout, 20 feet beneath the White House

dubya.jpg

"High Value Target" George W Bush was found caught in a dirt- tunnel hideout, 20 feet beneath the White House, 8 months after his defeat in the 2004 Presidential elections.

"Troops clear the opening of the tunnel, revealing a vertical shaft about 2m deep. They discovered George W. Bush, sitting in the bottom of the tunnel cradling a pistol in his lap. When asked who he was, he reportedly replied "George Dubya"

Wow I cannot believe you are voting for Kerry, but that's a different forum. shame shame

Wow I cannot believe you are voting for Kerry, but that's a different forum.  shame shame

114086[/snapback]

Check out his posts in the political forum, you will read lots of things that are unbelievable...

I wonder...Hmmm...Does uat STILL think that win #6 is a given? :D:big:

Actually link, I got to see the last half of the AR game and I thought your puppies did well to win that one in a hostile environment. ANY week in the SEC anyone can lose. Your guys won. THAT is all that matters today.

Wow I cannot believe you are voting for Kerry, but that's a different forum.  shame shame

114086[/snapback]

Well are you actually considering voting for a monkey? Not I.....

Ok football time.... Good job MSU on the win, hopefully it'll jump start SOMETHING over there in starkville. As for florida, I have never seen so much talent play like crap.

Archived