AU vs LSU Game 2

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good trans today....so far none of the drop out and buffering problems. 

So let's get some runs.

:we:

I enjoy the broadcast....but Simpson a "hard hit"...makes me wonder if they are at the game...that ball was just a high hopper off the end of the bat....but for those not fortune enough to be watching I guess it adds to the excitement of the game.  :)

Got 'em out again but Kendall going to use up his pitch allotment early today at this rate....full count on every batter I think....but seems to throw the strike when he needs it.    In the lead 1-0 at bottom of 2nd

Uh Oh.... :-X

Will Kendall is not having a great outing.....but he remains unscathed so far. I hope he can get it together because LSU will take advantage of it before too long.

Kendall not fooling anyone....they are hitting all of his strikes.  Coach P already got the bullpen hot so guess he figures a change is coming soon. ...perhaps on pitch count alone.

Well....it could've been much worse. 2-1 LSU.

Auburn needs runs right now before Eades gets pulled. He isn't all that on his game today either.

Missed opportunity again....at least we are getting to to this guy......just need some clutch hits. 

Kendall already 48 pitches in 3 innings....won't be with us very long at this rate.

I think we are going to set a school record for LOB this year.  Most of the boys are just not ready for small ball it seems.  Takes us too many outs to score a man from first...if we can advance him at all.    

Our hitting with RISP is awful. Granted we got some timely 2 out hits last night. The game wouldn't have been close had we hit better with men on. This game could be a comfortable lead if we would get timely hits with men on.

To be fair...LSU has left quite a few stranded also. Pitching has been so good and defensive play as well, for both these teams that it's tough to get anybody home.

Great double play. And in Kendall's defense, the ump has been very unforgiving when we are pitching. I still want more first pitch strikes though.

Another nice DP by Auburn to save Kendall some runs in the 6th but 2 errors so far. It's just a matter of time when there's that much hitting going on that the defense will make mistakes.

Another nice DP by Auburn to save Kendall some runs in the 6th but 2 errors so far. It's just a matter of time when there's that much hitting going on that the defense will make mistakes.

Glevenyak's arm is pitiful. He throws rainbows to first on every ground ball. I'm all for giving guys the benefit of the doubt, but he needs to throw the baseball.

Glevenyak's arm is pitiful. He throws rainbows to first on every ground ball. I'm all for giving guys the benefit of the doubt, but he needs to throw the baseball.

He's throwing with a bum hand. That hand has been smashed in the last 2 games.

Archived