LSU game 3

The game starts at 1:00 PM and I  plan to go to the game.  Both games were unbelievable. There was a great crowd yesterday and I hope there is another good crowd today.

I didn't get to make it to either of the first 2 but I'll be there today. Excited to see Koger pitch and hoping our boys can make it a clean sweep.

I guess it goes without saying; the first two kept you on the edge of your seat and were unbelievable the way we won both on the last play of each game.  To me these type games are great after you win, but during the game I am too intense to really enjoy the game.    I am hoping for a comfortable lead, and a game I can setback and enjoy.

Koger is doing work, 9 up 9 down. I'm also curious if lsu is picking up our signs a little bit, that's the second time they've pitched out when we were stealing.

I guess it goes without saying; the first two kept you on the edge of your seat and were unbelievable the way we won both on the last play of each game.  To me these type games are great after you win, but during the game I am too intense to really enjoy the game. I am hoping for a comfortable lead, and a game I can setback and enjoy.

I can't see that happening with these 2 teams. Pitching is too good for any kind of big lead, and AU has that habit of stranding runners in scoring position....like Ryan Tella on 3rd. :rolleyes:

I don't like those boring games. I like all the strategic moves and all the drama. Maybe that's why I'm an Auburn fan. :laugh:

Koger is doing work, 9 up 9 down. I'm also curious if lsu is picking up our signs a little bit, that's the second time they've pitched out when we were stealing.

Rod just mentioned that too. I don't know....because LSU is really good at getting base runners trying to steal no matter who they play.

Wow it feels like our defense is playing so lackadaisical, with a we won the series so we can just mail it in today.

i wondered if we would come out flat since we had the series in the bag.  that in my opinion is a sign of youth.  will give pawlowski a opportunity to do some chewing - win or lose today.

Wow.  :o

Auburn has been playing pretty good defense this weekend, but there hasn't been a lot of hitting like this either. Those errors are painful.

Wow it feels like our defense is playing so lackadaisical, with a we won the series so we can just mail it in today.

All the excitement and tension can be draining....and they are young.

btw - all 4 of the deep fly balls to center would have been homers 2 years ago.  gotta be frustrating for the hitters.

Yeah I miss that familiar ping, now it sounds like they are playing witha bat that's been popped and is dead.

I agree.  Tough loss but another series win.  I'll take it. 

I was, truthfully, a little worried going into the weekend, so the series win seems even better to me. :-[:laugh:

Archived