LSU game 3

Would've loved the sweep but VERY happy with a series win. Good to see us performing well in close games too.

Heard that our AD let use of the AU aircraft to fly the kid home who got hurt in Game 3 this weekend, but because of NCAA rules, the father could not get on the aircraft.  KUDOS for Auburn doing this because he had some neck problems after that hit on the wall and was told by our physcians not to use land travel.  Way to take care of the kids no matter what team they are on!!!

CONGRATS to AUBURN!!!!

:believe:    :we:

Heard that our AD let use of the AU aircraft to fly the kid home who got hurt in Game 3 this weekend, but because of NCAA rules, the father could not get on the aircraft.  KUDOS for Auburn doing this because he had some neck problems after that hit on the wall and was told by our physcians not to use land travel.  Way to take care of the kids no matter what team they are on!!!

CONGRATS to AUBURN!!!!

I agree. I saw where that kid is out for the season now.

CONGRATS to AUBURN!!!!

I agree. I saw where that kid is out for the season now.

Yep, two fractured vertebrates and a concussion. Done for the season, no spinal cord damage and expected 100% recovery. 12 weeks in a neck brace.

Archived