Well done KKolumbo

flexbone

@kolumka: @jcshurburtt OMG! YGTBFKM! Jonathan Allen (Bama lean) just HAPPENS to move all the way up to top ten? The Bama bias is sickening with 247.

@jcshurburtt: @kolumka it's sickening that you think that. Carl Lawson moved up quite a bit to but you're so insecure you ignore those things.

@kolumka: @jcshurburtt oh boy! a guy that won MVP at a camp and has been dominant everywhere moved up..shocking! What has Allen done to get that bump?

@jcshurburtt: @kolumka are you saying he isn't a good player?

@kolumka: @jcshurburtt not at all. Legit top 10 at SDE. No  doubt. But top 10 overall in the nation is laughable for him.

@jcshurburtt: @kolumka I'm done with the AU crowd

's bias theory. It may be real in other aspects of life/media but never has been w me ranking players.

@kolumka: @jcshurburtt that's fine. whatever. Just answer one question. What did he do to jump that high? Combine? Camps? anything?

@jcshurburtt: @kolumka go ask people in Virginia about the kid and get back to me.

@kolumka: @jcshurburtt go ask any local people in any state about most All-State caliber players with D1 potential and they'll call them elite.

@jcshurburtt: @kolumka wasn't talking about Johnny Q. HS fan. People that know. For example, I wouldn't ask anyone that believes in rank conspiracies.

@kolumka: @jcshurburtt Just like I shouldn't take rankings seriously from a company generating it's business on subscriptions? My fault...

Does this mean he was initially ranked without having contact with these" local Virginia" people. I mean by his logic, he gets a massive bump because he talked to the Virginia locals about their kid. Okay...fine. But, he hadn't previously talked with these people for the original ranking? Doesn't make sense at all...why would these locals all the sudden have the right words to say. Why is their word now golden? And, if it was the first time he talked to them, why now? Why are they initially excluded in helping him compile his ranking, then they are included when he needs a top ten in the nation boost? Moronic idiot is a moronic idiot.

The reason it makes no sense is because he is making it up as he goes along. He got called on it and is trying to keep the real reason hidden yet justify the decision at the same time. You already know this, I know, but I just thought I would state the obvious.

Pretty sure he's already deleted his own comments from the chat, at least the ones where he got schooled by kk. I tried to look the other day and couldn't find anything. That, to me, is hysterical.

247 is a joke.

Archived