Question for Mods

El Tiburon

We'll look into it.

Thanks bigbird.

bird has no frickin ideal why El. His just trying to make himself look good. Good god almighty

I nominate this post by Golf for the AE Posts of Fame. I laughed out loud at that one.  :laugh:

careful, Weegs...you never know what might pop up on your profile.

Touché!  :'(

don't worry about weeg bird is blowing smoke up your  :-[

We'll look into it.

Thanks bigbird.

bird has no frickin ideal why El. His just trying to make himself look good. Good god almighty

This^ hahahaha

We'll look into it.

Thanks bigbird.

This^ hahahaha

Oh I see.  Well Tib, I looked into it and it turns out we can't fix it after all.  :)

We'll look into it.

Thanks bigbird.

This^ hahahaha

Oh I see.  Well Tib, I looked into it and it turns out we can't fix it after all.  :)

Don't you mean YOU can't

We'll look into it.

Thanks bigbird.

This^ hahahaha

Don't you mean YOU can't

Tomato...tomato

We'll look into it.

Thanks bigbird.

This^ hahahaha

Don't you mean YOU can't

Tomato...tomato

potato/potatoe

• 3 months later...

why was my post post about Dismukes and Miller deleted earlier today?

It wasn't me; however, unsubstantiated rumors are normally removed form the main forums to prevent speculation.

You can't "unring a bell."

why was my post post about Dismukes and Miller deleted earlier today?

It wasn't me; however, unsubstantiated rumors are normally removed form the main forums to prevent speculation.

You can't "unring a bell."

it was on CBS local news site.... I was just kind of wondering what was going on or if any insiders had any further information or if it was all just complete BS.

I really appreciate the quick response though.

• 1 month later...

How do I change my profile name? I have looked and tried tried everything. That includes a vodka tonic!

How do I change my profile name? I have looked and tried tried everything. That includes a vodka tonic!

you can't. An admin has to do it. PM an Admin and they will help you.

Archived