Michigan vs. Alabama

AUTUmike

Just wondering people's thoughts on this game (Sept. 1). The game will be played in a neutral stadium and Michigan is returning 14 starters (7 on offense, 7 on D). I don't know a lot about Michigan but I would love to see them knock off UAT to start the season. How do you like their chances?

Just wondering people's thoughts on this game (Sept. 1). The game will be played in a neutral stadium and Michigan is returning 14 starters (7 on offense, 7 on D). I don't know a lot about Michigan but I would love to see them knock off UAT to start the season. How do you like their chances?

Robinson back at qb, starting RB back, starting linebackers and secondary return.

They lost their receivers and two olinemen on an offensive line that wasn't good to begin with. Throw in a RS freshman starter this year and they have major problems on the oline. Lost 3/4 starters on the Dline, almost all their experience and are looking at possibly having to start a true freshman.

Doesn't look good for Michigan. An inexperienced Oline that is not very good equals Robinson running for his life most likely. On the other side of the ball, a very good bama oline will likely totally dominate an inexperienced dline replacing 3 starters and a lot of depth.

Unfortunately, the turds are getting Michigan at the perfect time as Michigan will get better as the year goes on and will be much better in 2013.

As much as it kills me to say it, I think the crapstain mulletnecks will win. Excuse me while I vomit for having said that.

Since I am an AU fan and My wife is OSU..........I am cheering for a scenario that includes Jerry Dome imploding (if it explodes then you just have crap stain everywhere)!

Michigan by any other name would not even matter....just like ND.....just like PSU. The turds will probably route them. They are by no mean big enough to handle SEC lineman. They win in the Big whatever using speed.............ill let that sink in for a minute!

Denard Robinson will throw four interceptions by the half if he lobs the ball up like he normally does. He'll get progressively "injured" when he starts to fail, again, like he normally does. Bammers will blow them out.

Denard Robinson will throw four interceptions by the half if he lobs the ball up like he normally does. He'll get progressively "injured" when he starts to fail, again, like he normally does. Bammers will blow them out.

Bama by 14.

Obviously, a Michigan win would be nice, but I just don't see it happening.  Although, UM does have the ability to run the option and Bama did struggle with LSU's option the first time they met in 2011.  Still, I would go with Bama.

I think the most talented person in the bammer's football program is the person who creates their schedule.  The turds always seem to schedule these "tough" OOC games against the teams that are at their weakest point in several years.  PSU last year, Michigan this year, VA Tech in '09 (#7 team in country, but didn't quite play that way).

I think the most talented person in the bammer's football program is the person who creates their schedule.  The turds always seem to schedule these "tough" OOC games against the teams that are at their weakest point in several years.  PSU last year, Michigan this year, VA Tech in '09 (#7 team in country, but didn't quite play that way).

They did that with PSU, in fact they moved the game back when Shula was their coach and they had scholarship reductions because they were on probation.  But heck, they schooled what was suppose to be a powerful Clemson team in 2008 when bama came from nowhere to be a powerhouse.  I think they just been fortunate and have been very good lately.

They did that with PSU, in fact they moved the game back when Shula was their coach and they had scholarship reductions because they were on probation.  But heck, they schooled what was suppose to be a powerful Clemson team in 2008 when bama came from nowhere to be a powerhouse.  I think they just been fortunate and have been very good lately.

I agree with you 100%

It appears bama's got it rockin 'n rollin over there.  IMO, they will kill Meechigan in the Jerry Dome. 

I firmly believe we will do the same to Clempsum in the GaDome.  We've got the revenge factor on our side.  Our defense should be fired up to put the clamps down on Daboo's offense.

Since I am an AU fan and My wife is OSU..........I am cheering for a scenario that includes Jerry Dome imploding (if it explodes then you just have crap stain everywhere)!

Michigan by any other name would not even matter....just like ND.....just like PSU. The turds will probably route them. They are by no mean big enough to handle SEC lineman. They win in the Big whatever using speed.............ill let that sink in for a minute!

Well played sir.  Well played.  :laugh:

Alabama by as many as they want.  Saban will keep it close and try to play the "I'm a class Act card by not running up the score"  bs that he played against penn state

As much as I would like to see Michigan beat Alabama,it is not going to happen. The Big 10 can't  match elite SEC programs. I am more interested in how we do against Clemson, and if by chance Michigan wins, then all the better. If they do, it will be one of their only wins against the all time top 25 teams. Only 26%of their wins are, so when you play nobody, you beat nobody. By comparison, we lead the NCAA in that category at 54%.

Alabama by as many as they want.  Saban will keep it close and try to play the "I'm a class Act card by not running up the score"  bs that he played against penn state

He didn't play that way against his buddy Mark Dantonio when Bama throttled Michigan State in the 2010 bowl game.  That bama defense (which had 3 SEC losses in '10) humiliated MSU - saban never called off the dogs either. 

Saban did however, show respect two years in a row to JoePa (may he rest in peace), which was the right thing to do, IMO.

The only way to beat Bama is to score as fast as possible as soon as possible. Bama is not designed to catch up with points late in the game. Bama likes to score early and then throttle back and run out the clock and control the other team with it's D. Simple and effective, if you have the players and they do. After saying all that I hope the Wolverines catch the Gumps sleepwalking and win the game.

The only way to beat Bama is to score as fast as possible as soon as possible. Bama is not designed to catch up with points late in the game. Bama likes to score early and then throttle back and run out the clock and control the other team with it's D. Simple and effective, if you have the players and they do. After saying all that I hope the Wolverines catch the Gumps sleepwalking and win the game.

Or score 21 in the second half to win 28-27.  :laugh:

bama by a wide margin. Robinson cant pass he just lobs it up for grabs and bamas secondary is always pretty good so that will be huge. Bamas o line will also dominate so if they win the trenches and the turnover battle it will get ugly.

Archived