Tour the athletic facility

AU64

Some of you may have seen various pix of the athletic facility ....this video really is something and first time I have seen it.  Gotta imagine the recruits get big-eyed when they get the tour.

WOW !!!  That sure beats the "Field House" of the 50s and 60s. I need to spend some time on campus and note all the changes. What recruit wouldn't be impressed with that facility. WDE!!!

Geez I would fall asleep watching tape in that film room if I had to sit in those chairs. I wonder they have a popcorn machine on hand. It looks like a regular movie theater.

Golf...you need to see Bird about his sarcasm emoticon.....you just can't trust some folks.  :)

Golf...you need to see Bird about his sarcasm emoticon.....you just can't trust some folks.   :)

Thanks 64.... but bird is the last person I would want to see about his sarcasm crap

I wonder if the same company would help me decorate my "man-cave" in similar fashion.

That's awesome!  :thumbsup:

Some of you may have seen various pix of the athletic facility ....this video really is something and first time I have seen it.   Gotta imagine the recruits get big-eyed when they get the tour.

At the end of this video, try watching some of the other vids recommended for other schools, esp Texas.

Our facilities blow the others away, you'll be amazed at how 3rd world some of them are.

I don't know if they give tours  :dunno: I was fortunate enough to check the whole place out as a kid after HC (NMSt 55-0) during the '93 season. Lifted weights, sat at HCBowden's desk (he was downstairs), got hit on by his niece  :-X

unforgettable experience for a 13yrold. I can't imagine what these kids think coming here after visiting elsewhere  :wareagle:

Archived