Auburn vs. Bammer Game 1

:wedance::zapbama::beatmullet:

Really need to go out and dominate this weekend. Obviously it's bammer, but this should be 3 games in the win column and a huge boost for us in the West. War Eagle!!

P.S. Would somebody be kind enough to post the online stream here. I get FS South, but not it HD. The stream from AUHD is much more clear than FSS.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Based on the first part of the season we should win all three or at least 2 of 3. But i'm extremely nervous. In years Auburn has fallen on it's face in these type of situations.

Please no sac bunts, please. Their pitching is too weak to concede outs to them to score one lousy run.

100-1.gif

Anybody got the above stream or is it only home games, my connection is kind of spotty on streams anyway, so I can't tell if it's my signal or it's just not on that site...

100-1.gif

A most excellent question, I'd sit through a bama announcer if I have to..

100-1.gif

Thanks sumter, but that says it's blacked out here, which is strange since I'm in middle Tennessee..WDE

FS SOuth carrying it.  

Top of second...two left on base.....same old stuff...takes two outs to get someone in scoring position.    Basically we only get one chance for someone to drive in a run.  

Game is early though and Bama not known for pitching this year.

100-1.gif

Thanks sumter, but that says it's blacked out here, which is strange since I'm in middle Tennessee..WDE

[/quote

I'm in Texas. Lucky break, for a change.

oops....balk, then catcher failed to handle a perfect throw that would have gotten the runner.   Down 1-2

And BTW, isn't the catcher supposed to take off his mask when making a play at the plate.  Looked like he lost the ball as it came in.

Archived