Auburn vs. Bammer Game 1

OK..V looks like he might be getting over his early inning problems.  

Meanwhile, looks like we are going to get a tour of bama's bullpen.....which according to their record, must not be too stellar.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We can just plsy so dumb at times

I haven't seen any dumb plays except maybe the runner caught on first and that was a coaching lapse. :dunno:

I hope Jay Wade has kicked off the dust and can hold things down for the closer.

Varny just had his best inning of the game and Pawlowski takes him out.   :dunno:

High pitch count? :dunno:

Probably getting up there.

Oh oh....going back to small ball?  Must have a dozen and a half hits by now and Gonz is trying to bunt.  Hate it?

Oh oh....going back to small ball?   Must have a dozen and a half hits by now and Gonz is trying to bunt.  Hate it?

I agree. I understand the theory behind it but I hate watching it.

Well a bad base coach decison keeping Glav at 3rd.....followed by a terrible call from the ump.   :pcprobs:

The other thing that causes me to go wild.....walk the lead-off batter...especially when the guy is hitting his weight.  

Need some pitching and defense this inning.

I think i just blew a gasket in my brain, there is absolutely no way on earth they should have called him out.

That was so obvious.  Thin soup, but at least the goobs on TV went back and called it for what it was.

Archived