Injury list?

AUWALT

Which players are out with injury/surgery that will be back for fall practice and what are their chances to get back in the playing rotation. I know a few like Lutz will be playing but its been said we have 8 or more out right now.

I don't think any of the injuries that have occurred this spring have threatened someone's chances of playing this season. However, Wright, Carter, Equae & Evans are all out, in addition to Lutz, for the spring if my memory serves me correctly 

Philip Lutzenkirchen

Nosa Eguae

Gabe Wright

Ken Carter

Jonathan Evans

Rah Rah White (career ended)

Javiere Mitchell

T'Sharvan Bell

Ikeem Means

Cody Parkey

I have a heel spur but should be ready to go by the season.  ;D

Are you turning into a South Carolina fan?

Are you suggesting that I constantly build my expectations high every single year, just to be disappointed when it's all said and done?  :-X  :laugh:

I have a heel spur but should be ready to go by the season.  ;D

Are you turning into a South Carolina fan?

Are you suggesting that I constantly build my expectations high every single year, just to be disappointed when it's all said and done?  :-X  :laugh:

:laugh:  :we:

Dang it!  If he would've done more bench press this would have never happened. :banghead:

Or wear those dang Under Armour cleats!!!

Dang it!  If he would've done more bench press this would have never happened. :banghead:

No, no, no Bird...he must have been wearing an orange facemask.  We all know that can cause injuries...that's why they are banned!  They're almost as dangerous as Wade Christopher...almost!

Archived