Next 10

camyoudigit23

3. Jay Ellison

I'm not sure he has a committable offer. I think if he did he'd have committed already. My guess is he's third in line after Adams and Bigelow

3. Jay Ellison

I'm not sure he has a committable offer. I think if he did he'd have committed already. My guess is he's third in line after Adams and Bigelow

Ok, then make it Reuben Foster and OJ Howard.  ;D

All of those sound good to me. Would love to get Howard. I wonder how close he is to flipping. For some reason Isaac seems like a longshot to me. I think Dye will be the rb in this class. :wedance:

All of those sound good to me. Would love to get Howard. I wonder how close he is to flipping. For some reason Isaac seems like a longshot to me. I think Dye will be the rb in this class. :wedance:

I feel the same way about the status of Isaac and Dye but maybe we will be surprised.

Anyone care to guess who the next 10 commitments are? I'll go ahead and pick the first one.

1. C. Toney

1. C. Toney

10. Reuben Foster  :dunno:

1-Toney, 2-J. Smith, 3- Bell, 4-Rettig, 5-Pocic, 6- Crowder, 7-Dye, 8-J Johnson, 9-Howard, 10-Adams.  Heck no, not one bit of inside info.  I just wanted to get this thread moving;  these things are fun!!  C'mon guys, bring it!!

1-Toney, 2-J. Smith, 3- Bell, 4-Rettig, 5-Pocic, 6- Crowder, 7-Dye, 8-J Johnson, 9-Howard, 10-Adams.  Heck no, not one bit of inside info.  I just wanted to get this thread moving;  these things are fun!!  C'mon guys, bring it!!

First and last names are appreciated.

3. Jay Ellison

I'm not sure he has a committable offer.

All the recruiting sites disagree, but they could be wrong.

1) Toney

2) Toni

3) Tone

4) Smith

5) Jackson

6) Johnson

8) Jones

9) Patterson

10) Miller

1) Toney Smith

2) Toni Smith

3) Tone Smith

4) Smith Smith

5) Jackson Smith

6) Johnson Smith

8) Jones Smith

9) Patterson Smith

10) Miller Smith

:rolleyes:

1) Toney

2) Toni

3) Tone

4) Smith

5) Jackson

6) Johnson

8) Jones

9) Patterson

10) Miller

1) Toney Smith

2) Toni Smith

3) Tone Smith

4) Smith Smith

5) Jackson Smith

6) Johnson Smith

8) Jones Smith

9) Patterson Smith

10) Miller Smith

Nice...now you get this!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqcrVfKVFnkLDY9iUBfS5ySAQi51nVuudyDOJ_RVxek2v68yaEtg

1) Toney

2) Toni

3) Tone

4) Smith

5) Jackson

6) Johnson

8) Jones

9) Patterson

10) Miller

1) Toney Smith

2) Toni Smith

3) Tone Smith

4) Smith Smith

5) Jackson Smith

6) Johnson Smith

8) Jones Smith

9) Patterson Smith

10) Miller Smith

Nice...now you get this!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqcrVfKVFnkLDY9iUBfS5ySAQi51nVuudyDOJ_RVxek2v68yaEtg

Tony, Toni, Tone!!!

I also heard -

Tone Loc

Tone It Down

Ring Tone

I Don't Like Your Tone

Are all coming to the Plains

1- Cameron Toney, 2- Jason Smith, 3- Vonn Bell, 4- Hayden Rettig, 5- Ethan Pocic, 6- Tyrone Crowder, 7- Tyshon Dye, 8- Jeremy Johnson, 9-O J Howard, 10- Montravous Adams. 4*- 8, 3*-1 (Rettig), 5*-1 (Adams).  That equals 16 commits by the end of high school seasons The other 4, totalling 20, will be 1-DE(4*), 1-LB(3*),1-DB(4*), 1-K(3*), with possibility of kicker commit within the next two weeks.  Summary; 5*-1, 4*-14, 3*-5.  Top 10 class, but much better than previous years because of fits to needs.  Example- 2 of the 3* are kickers, which we will need in two years.  Otherwise, they could have been replaced with 4*s at other positions.  Also, the total of 20 is lower than most years.  Yes, some services only rank top 20, but most give additional points for those over 20.  Keep in mind, all this is off the top of my head; no inside info. ;) ;)

1- Cameron Toney, 2- Jason Smith, 3- Vonn Bell, 4- Hayden Rettig, 5- Ethan Pocic, 6- Tyrone Crowder, 7- Tyshon Dye, 8- Jeremy Johnson, 9-O J Howard, 10- Montravous Adams. 4*- 8, 3*-1 (Rettig), 5*-1 (Adams).  That equals 16 commits by the end of high school seasons The other 4, totalling 20, will be 1-DE(4*), 1-LB(3*),1-DB(4*), 1-K(3*), with possibility of kicker commit within the next two weeks.  Summary; 5*-1, 4*-14, 3*-5.  Top 10 class, but much better than previous years because of fits to needs.  Example- 2 of the 3* are kickers, which we will need in two years.  Otherwise, they could have been replaced with 4*s at other positions.  Also, the total of 20 is lower than most years.  Yes, some services only rank top 20, but most give additional points for those over 20.  Keep in mind, all this is off the top of my head; no inside info. ;) ;)

pops, i like your list ... i will just go with it!

It's going to be harder and take longer to flip the guys that are currently committed to other schools, i.e. OJ Howard (Turds), Reuben Foster (Turds), Austin Golson (FSU), and Kenny Bigelow (USC).  I think us having a great year will go a long way in swaying these guys if we are relentless in our recruit of them.  But I think the 3 big-time prospects that we need to focus on getting before the end of the summer is these guys that are currently un-committed.  I'm hoping that we will lead for the first 2 after Big Cat Weekend!

1. Vonn Bell

2. Montravius Adams

3. Cooper Bateman

After that, I see the next 7 going like this.

4. Ty Issac

5. Ethan Pocic

6. Jason Smith

7. Khaliel Rodgers

8. Kenny Bigelow

9. OJ Howard

10.  Austin Golson

And then we save Reuben Foster to the end of December if he stays listed as an EE for everybody Christmas Present!!

Archived