Shon Coleman

DThriftWarEagle

It's being reported that Shon Coleman practiced today  :wareagle:

Justin Hokanson ‏ @JHokanson 

Gene Chizik said Shon Coleman participated in practice today.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Auburn Eagle ‏ @AuburnEagle  Reply  Retweet  Favorite · Open

Former 5 star OL Shon Coleman has been cleared to practice.

:wedance: :wedance: :wedance: :wedance: :wedance: :wedance: :wedance: :wedance: :wedance:

WAR FREAKIN EAGLE! I'll be completely honest, if Shon Coleman walks out of the tunnel on even one saturday in JHS, its gonna feel just as good to me as winning the NCG. I could not be more proud of one soul, one body of work, one staff, one team, one school, one coach, one family, etc etc. Way to go Shon and AU!!!

How many yrs of elgibility does he have left?

I am hoping the NCAA see's what he went through and what a miracle it is that he is even able to practice and grants him some kind of waiver to enable him to get at least a few years of play time.

WAR FREAKIN EAGLE! I'll be completely honest, if Shon Coleman walks out of the tunnel on even one saturday in JHS, its gonna feel just as good to me as winning the NCG. I could not be more proud of one soul, one body of work, one staff, one team, one school, one coach, one family, etc etc. Way to go Shon and AU!!!

^^THIS^^

Almost got in trouble at work for yelling and screwing off when I got the text, My boss was walking by my door.

I dont know how that stuff works, ex medical hardship waver, redshirt, etc since he never even practiced.

I guess he could technically get a medical waiver......then a redshirt waiver....and have 4 to play 4.....or they might give him 2 medical waivers for the cancer and give him 5 to play 4...

So happy for Shon.  Been fighting for this dream for a long time.  Keep up the good fight.

War Eagle Shon.

Thic is incredible! I got choked up when I heard it. A-Day and our first home game will be wild when he comes through the tunnell!

Archived